:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Time for Klay's return, hell of a day:
klay-thompson-klay.gif
Couldn't ask for a better way to end the sporting day

And y’all don’t kick me outta the thread but

9DA5BA00-CBC4-4442-B4F9-12646032576C.jpeg

I had to start Kupp & Stafford. And before y’all kick me out, keep in mind drafts are before the season.

9ers won, I won my league. All
Is right with the world.

I had to start Kupp & Stafford. And before y’all kick me out, keep in mind drafts are before the season.

Is right with the world.
Forgiven. This was me last week. My opponent had lance; I still won league champs and 9ers won.

Is right with the world.
Damn, I know Kupp got you a hell of a lot of points. I won my league last week with the help of Aiyuk and Samuel amongst others

Wouldn’t have been in that position if I triple checked my roster last week. I left chase on the bench. Lead would’ve been comfortable enough where it would’ve taken a miracle to beat me.

Jimmy gonna have to go on the road and beat Prescott and Rodgers to get to Brady in the NFC Championship.

We got any more miracles left? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom