:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Put some respect on Ambry Thomas name
These flowers are yours sir.
giphy.gif

PULL ALL DA MFKIN RECEIPTS
I'll take the W but we won in spite of Jimmy. He still could've easily been the reason we lost like versus TEN. Only difference is that D CLOSED TONIGHT.

Jimmy aint ever the reason we win

Imo, he still got a hella lot to prove to me before I can start acting like he worthy of some praise and credit. He shaky af. But if a bipolar Jimmy can keep getting lucky af and team continues to miraculously scrap out wins, I'll take it :lol: not finna happen tho against the likes of super bowlers Rodgers, Brady, or Mahomes.

I'll take the W but we won in spite of Jimmy. He still could've easily been the reason we lost like versus TEN. Only difference is that D CLOSED TONIGHT.

Jimmy aint ever the reason we win

Imo, he still got a hella lot to prove to me before I can start acting like he worthy of some praise and credit. He shaky af. But if a bipolar Jimmy can keep getting lucky af and team continues to miraculously scrap out wins, I'll take it :lol: not finna happen tho against the likes of super bowlers Rodgers, Brady, or Mahomes.

Jesus :rofl:

Got hit hard with the stomach flu late last night and ive been HURTING ever since but that game helped a little :lol:

Cant wait to read through the thread, i can only imagine how up and down it was in here :lol:

damn, get better bro

No time to pull receipts cause of OT and gotta get ready for #KlayDay. To all the 49ers FaithLESS that was calling game and season at the end of the 1st can EAD, respectfully! 😄 This Niner gang baby! On to Dallas where we shall defeat the Cowgirls! Let's go Niner fam we're in the playoffs where anything can happen!

Got hit hard with the stomach flu late last night and ive been HURTING ever since but that game helped a little :lol:

Cant wait to read through the thread, i can only imagine how up and down it was in here :lol:

Get well soon!

No time to pull receipts cause of OT and gotta get ready for #KlayDay. To all the 49ers FaithLESS that was calling game and season at the end of the 1st can EAD, respectfully! 😄 This Niner gang baby! On to Dallas where we shall defeat the Cowgirls! Let's go Niner fam we're in the playoffs where anything can happen!
Time for Klay's return, hell of a day:
klay-thompson-klay.gif

Back
Top Bottom