:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am really optimistic about this team heading into the playoffs. Only thing I hate is that, Kyle seems to wait until they are behind to open the playbook. I hope he really come out aggressive against the cowboys early. This team is much better than what their seeding or record indicates. Man, I am excited for Sunday.
I feel that way too. I just hope he goes full throttle this weekend. Establish the run and get the Cowboys' defense tired.

yea i drive from in the city to the daly city planet fitness

plenty parking, decent amenties, cheap, open at 5 am close at 10pm

its a lot better deal and more convenient than most gyms within the city
Sunset Gym boyz. It’s small and the parking around that area is trash, but they got 6 squat racks which is more than most of the large gyms I’ve found around the bay :lol:

I wanna see this in the stands next weekend. The FaithLESS can go hide with the Cowgirl fans too. Playoffs baby!
Bw9YYVDCUAAIOR6

We roll deep!!!

Rams' defense allowed an average of 4.0 YPC this season, Dallas allowed 4.5 YPC. I think the Niners can establish the run against Dallas. I think this is going to be another close game.

Nah bro.. you shut up.

You know I'm damn right about Garoppolo and you as well as I know he a liability. You cant wait to see Trey run this offense. Admit it and Face the truth
And Bro go back to the draft once I knew we traded up to 3 the only guy I wanted was Trey Lance. Day before you guys were bickering about possibly pick being Mac Jones and I said something like “The pick is Gonna be Trey Lance.” Been a huge fan of his but, still doesnt change fact that he is not better than Jimmy currently at this juncture.

It isn't hard to admit that at this juncture Jimmy is the guy. I get sick of some of his **** ups too, but the team as well as Jimmy has turned the season around.

I have got to say, I was down on our DBs, but the truth is when the whole defensive unit is humming, this is one of the better defenses in the league. I think that makes it even more important that Lynch and Co. figure out how to get Key back on this team.

What do you know, we swap a player with the Raiders (Thomas) and it somewhat works out for both teams.

Bosa has been an absolute monster and is STILL constantly held lol. I expect him to have a big game Sunday.

Call me a crazy fool:

If SF indeed wants to trade Jimmy, they could trade him plus Armstead and a 3rd rounder to Carolina for Darnold, whom the Niners originally targeted before trading up. So essentially, Carolina would end up getting Jimmy, Arik, plus a 3rd rounder for the assets they gave up to get Darnold (a 2nd, 4th, and 6th rounder). Win-win for both sides.

Word around town is that Carolina wants Justin Fields bad and could be open to dealing Darnold. Ain't no way Carolina gonna have 2 young QBs (Darnold and Fields) compete for the starting spot and waste the other's talent by having him be a backup. Instead Carolina would trade Sam for Jimmy and start Jimmy G with Fields ready to take the starter role as soon as Jimmy either gets hurt or shows he's incapable.

Niners draft Pitts at #3 and now you got both SoCal QBs in Darnold and Rosen to fight for the starting spot.

To me getting Darnold and Pitts is much better than drafting Jones at 3 and keeping Jimmy.

I ain't placing no bets on this scenario though so don't even try LOL
This is a gem. This is why you can’t be taken seriously.

This is weeks before this years draft.

I hope the Niners play Denver in the winter and it's a snow game. Only to see them play in the snow lolol.

I couldn't help but notice though, no takes on Jimmy G? :lol:
some folks just want to see the world burn :lol:

i refrained from making any jimmy takes because I've realized I can be a prisoner of the moment, particularly with him. he's probably the single most polarizing player in this thread. no way else to slice it but jimmy puts this team in a position to win, even when he plays terribly for two+ quarters. he's frustratingly bad at times, especially when he throws behind receivers, can't hit them in stride, and throws the absolutely boneheaded interception. BUT when he's healthy, jimmy plays well enough to light it up. folks harp on his unwillingness to throw deep but Deebo, Kittle and Aiyuk eat off those short and intermediate routes. i'd rather see them boys running wild in the open field and making tacklers miss then us waste downs trying to go vertical to them 5-6x a game. kyle's adapted his play calling to suit jimmy's strengths, and it works well at times.

there are games that are won because of jimmy and then there games where they win in spite of jimmy, but then again, besides a very short list of elite QBs, no one is immune this issue. if there's one thing i appreciate about the dude it's that his body language on the sidelines is always good. never sulking or looking withdrawn from the game. that's what you want out of your QB. too many times i've watched raider games and you see Carr on the sidelines looking hella mopey after he plays bad.

whatever the case is, i'm ready to ride with Lance next year. hopefully it will put all the Jimmy talk to bed.

Back
Top Bottom