:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right... I was like what the ****?
This game basically reminded why I don't root for other teams and just watch games for entertainment. The 49ers are stressful enough :lol:
Man FR! I think this is my last time ever playing Fantasy Football….

Bruh it’s been so rough this season…. Traded my Kupp and Mixon for King Henry so that I will have King Henry and CMC stack then King Henry gets hurt… then today CMC goes to IR and is out for the season….

I also have Hopkins and Antonio Brown so you know how that’s going… surprisingly I’m in 4th place in our 10 teamer…. but that’s about to change with CMC out for the season 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂

Canceled. Mondays usually my 10-13 hour work day.. usually out by 7pm latest. Was out by 930pm today smhh. (Usps) hellllla black friday packages 📦 delivered
Nice to see a 49er and a USPS breatheren up in here!!! We started at 6 AM on Friday but I took spot Fri and Sat since I’m a letter C lol…. 6 AM and got off at 4:30 PM… just work assignment too….

Nice to see a 49er and a USPS breatheren up in here!!! We started at 6 AM on Friday but I took spot Fri and Sat since I’m a letter C lol…. 6 AM and got off at 4:30 PM… just work assignment too….
🔥.!! I personally enjoy this season bcz them checks cray b4 V time gets put on hold til end of dec. (starts Saturday) .. already start spoiling myself last week with the kicks lol. But today was hell. I blacked the **** out last night for niners game and fone was dead woke up late af and got to work at 9am.. **** it, that W was too sweet yesterday.

🔥.!! I personally enjoy this season bcz them checks cray b4 V time gets put on hold til end of dec. (starts Saturday) .. already start spoiling myself last week with the kicks lol. But today was hell. I blacked the **** out last night for niners game and fone was dead woke up late af and got to work at 9am.. **** it, that W was too sweet yesterday.
This is the time to get paid mane 👌🏽 Hella OT if you want it for sure… I have a long weekend next week and I hope they don’t mandate me… they got hella CCAs and I got 20 years seniority so I doubt it but you never know…. Only people that’s safe from mandate are 8 hour medical

I don't underestimate it. the only one that is extremely picky with my cologne is the wife. the rest of the ladies want to eat me.
I blacked out to and went to work late also
IMG_20211129_233327.gif

Back
Top Bottom