:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
0C0547F8-8791-4887-9763-025CA434757D.jpeg

i absolutely love the internet when the niners win

niners' victory still got me in a good mood. the final score is misleading -our defense played hella well and disciplined today. didn't get repeatedly beat over the top despite going up against two of the better receivers in the league. also, these dudes can ******* tackle. that being said.. death, taxes and josh norman getting called for pass interference

offensively, i'm glad to see shanny get out of his own way and call games that play to the strength of this offense. ground and pound that sets up manageable 3rd downs. aiyuk and deebo are studs.

as much as I'd like to see them have a top 5 passing game, i don't trust jimmy to reliably drop back 35-40 times a game. he looked far more comfortable (no ballerina **** today), hit receivers who found the soft spot in vikings' zone coverage and converted on big 3rd downs, but damn, he throws way too many potential INTs and can't escape pressure. that pocket collapses and jimmy just folds.

niners' victory still got me in a good mood. the final score is misleading -our defense played hella well and disciplined today. didn't get repeatedly beat over the top despite going up against two of the better receivers in the league. also, these dudes can ****ing tackle. that being said.. death, taxes and josh norman getting called for pass interference

offensively, i'm glad to see shanny get out of his own way and call games that play to the strength of this offense. ground and pound that sets up manageable 3rd downs. aiyuk and deebo are studs.

as much as I'd like to see them have a top 5 passing game, i don't trust jimmy to reliably drop back 35-40 times a game. he looked far more comfortable (no ballerina **** today), hit receivers who found the soft spot in vikings' zone coverage and converted on big 3rd downs, but damn, he throws way too many potential INTs and can't escape pressure. that pocket collapses and jimmy just folds.
If Jimmy is dropping back that many times per game it means either the ground game is ineffective or we're playing from behind by a sizeable amount.

Score was 34-19 imo. Another solid game defensively. That kickoff return we gave up shouldn't have happened.

We need to dominate SEA next week and force like 5 turnovers. Pay back.

if cannon doesnt fumble that kick off return against seattle earlier this season, that’s a whole different game. i strongly feel that this team’s record doesn’t indicate how well its capable of playing. seattle and GB games shouldve gone in our favor but it is what it is. cream rises to the top

niners byke!

I hope the injuries from today's game aren't serious. Deebo looked like he was in good spirits on the sideline. But I do hope he isn't out for long.

Juaun Jennings is stepping up big time. I love it.

Niners are hot!

Only for the Seahawks to play like it's the Super Bowl next week lol
This is how my group chat went a few weeks ago:

Everyone: "Ya'll ready to smack Arizona."

Everyone after Cardinals game: "We suck, but Colt McCoy still got it, gotta hand it to him."

Everyone after the Cardinals get pummelled: "This year is a ******* disaster."

After MNF win: "If we could beat the Rams, we could beat anyone."

In summary, you could make a genius statement one week and be the village idiot the next week. The NFL is unpredictable as hell and best believe that there will be 10-15 receipts full of "bad takes" by the end of reguslr season for each person.:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom