:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We should have won our first meeting against SEA, had Jimmy not gotten hurt. Establish the run game early and set up Jimmy with some nice plays. I dont want to see this man throwing on 1st down.

4E2B5A99-0848-4F0D-A48A-3AD03A923378.jpeg

Would love to play the cheeseheads…. I’m reading a lot from “the experts” that are saying they are the best team in the league 🤦🏽‍♂️

experts can say what ever they want. id rather finish off the season as sleepers. when we’re firing on all cylinders we can beat anyone. it’s always been a battle with ourselves

experts can say what ever they want. id rather finish off the season as sleepers. when we’re firing on all cylinders we can beat anyone. it’s always been a battle with ourselves

i was going through internal turmoil when we saw mostert done for the season. EMitch has qulled those fears. Want to see JWJ get it going soon, I still remember he was BALLLLLLIN against the pats last year and then got injured.

hopefully dre greenlaw can play on sunday. otherwise, we're thin as hell at LB. the only thing to rectify that is go on long *** 6-8 minute drives where they keep the ball out of Russ' hands.

Back
Top Bottom