:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm worried about the Colts. I think if Niners don't go up to like 22 a year trent may go with them

Last edited:
You’re damned if you do, damned if you don’t with the Dalton situation. Only reason Dalton is being considered in the first place is because there’s a legit possibility Jimmy will get hurt at some point during the season and they’re going to need some type of capable backup to address that. The fact that the season was pretty much over last year and 2018 when Jimmy went down shows that while Jimmy isn’t great by any means. Mullens and Beathard are that much of a downgrade from Jimmy. I agree though that there shouldn’t be that much $$ invested in 2 qb’s who are both average at best.

Don’t ever wanna hear any NFL team ***** and moan about the NFL salary cap. **** is just a cover for the cheap *** owners.

Lynch need to swig a few whiskeys back and slang a deal for Trent already. Then sign Hudson.

imagine how much more improved our line would be with Hudson. Jimmy can take his sweet time in the pocket for camera time until Kittle runs around and gets open.
#revengetour2.0 :evil:

We lost a 7th round pick by Goodwin reverting back to us. But we can release him with no cap hit or financial implications

RE: Goodwin per niners nation:
Goodwin’s cap number for next season is a little more than $4.2 million (per Over the Cap), but the Niners can cut him without any dead money on the cap, so expect that to happen sooner than later.

grand opening, grand closing.

trent williams is in vacation in mexico and isn't answering anyone re: offers, thats why so little info is coming out on him, he's probably coming back today or tomorrow and that's when he and his agent will start deciding

We just sending players out on loan like this is footy? Didnt even know that was a thing :lol:

lettuce not down play that La Vics sauce....**** is smackin
if we're being honest, depending on the quantity offered, the la vics sauce would be the best part of that trade package
I challenge you to try their burrito WITHOUT the orange sauce. **** is trash.
get the Milanesa super burrito next time you’re there. You’re welcome :pimp:

Time for him to do the right thing and pull a Harden and significantly lower his value in the process. Make it to where his presence in that locker is toxic and there’s no way they can bring him back. If you want out of Houston that bad, go full scorched earth to where they’re going to take this appealing package of Jimmy, Armstead and a second rounder and they’re going to like it.

Back
Top Bottom