:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Niners are offering Trent $20mil. With the Chiefs and Colts showing interest in him.

When does it get to the point where it's too much? $22-24mil?

Ya 22-24 is a little too much for my liking. 18 mill a year but with more years on the contract would be nice. But I know that's wishful thinking.

Trent is the last big name that the Niners need to re-sign. I hope they are just working out the finer details of the deal and it's a long-term one.

Im hearing K’wuan Williams to jets confirmed??

"The Jets have expressed interest in 49ers CB K’Waun Williams, according to a source, and it appears to be mutual. The sides likely won't talk deal until after the first wave of free agency, though. Williams is a Paterson, N.J. native and he's said to be a Robert Saleh favorite."

i'm also seeing on Twitter that as HC Saleh is pushing to acquire Kendrick Bourne as well.

"The Jets have expressed interest in 49ers CB K’Waun Williams, according to a source, and it appears to be mutual. The sides likely won't talk deal until after the first wave of free agency, though. Williams is a Paterson, N.J. native and he's said to be a Robert Saleh favorite."

i'm also seeing on Twitter that as HC Saleh is pushing to acquire Kendrick Bourne as well.

good, more opportunities for RJJ!

bourne was solid in the redzone.. if Jalen Hurd ever sees the field, he'll help fill that void but that's a huge "if"

Great to add to the collection.
Speaking of which... since we posting jersey collections. Here’s mine... all stitched of course
9B2F1273-DBF2-4FE4-8EB3-13A9045BD57B.jpeg

Atleast of current players. Still got my M&N 75 year anni red young and willis/kaep

screename to post ratio: 1/22

but that 1 is the only one that matters.

its actually amazing Dee Ford didn't choose to hang up the cleats now they can cut or trade his *** on April 1 without incurring all of that that potentially massive injury settlement

that 6-12 mil saved should immediately go to treint williams money

Career high 4.5 sacks... hasnt missed a game in 4 years..ran 4.45 40. Durable and fast past rusher. I think he's meant to be more of a Dee Ford insurance plan

if he's insurance for Dee Ford, 49ers likely filing an insurance claim by week 1

What’s the deal with Jet McKinnon and his contract . We release him yet?

his contract is up, hits free agency Wednesday like the rest of 'em, probably not hearing much about him because no one has publicly expressed interest

but i'd imagine some team tries to take an inexpensive chance on him with a 1-2 year prove it contract in the first round of free agency this week

Back
Top Bottom