:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If tom brady was still in the pats bourne would be a pro bowl player. Who knows with cam but glad he got the check

Always liked KB and the energy and vibes he brought to the squad, glad he got the bag tho :pimp:

maybe we can get him back for the low when he starts celebrating after a TD catch as time expires in a loss and hoodie cuts his *** on the spot :lol:

Thoughts...

Trent - gotta get this done. The whole offseason is screwed up if not and we are forced to use our first on a tackle. Premier position, premier player

Juice - glad to see him back, important offensive piece on a team friendly deal.

Mosely & Verrett - Im cool going into the season with these two as the starters. I love that Verretts deal is short and will require him to prove himself again. Feel much better about our DBs now.

Ebukam - seems like he will be a solid pass rushing piece who should be able to contribute right away. He should be able to EAT with the rest of our DL

Bourne - Sucks to see him go, but ive never loved him as a player and couldnt afford him. It happens. Easy to replace with a mid round pick

In all, very solid first day of free agency. Our goal should be to enable ourselves to go with BPA with our picks and as long as we lock up Trent, we will be able to. Or trade down, up, whatever

Heard this morning that the Bears are now inquiring with Trent? Interesting.

I really hope the Niners finalize a deal with him soon. Seeing some tweets about who would be the next best LT available and it's slim pickings.

49ers have 20.5 mil in cap space and just made a 20 mil/year offer to trent williams?

someone expensive must be getting cut or traded

the most expensive guys were richburg, dee ford, & jimmy g

ford & richburg deals already redone. writing is on the wall for a restructure or trade for Jimmy G this week?

A couple things:

1. I would be shocked if Trent signs that contract. I am expecting him to be gone now.

2. Mark me down as a huge NO for Andy Dalton to be our backup. And this is not because I dont think he is good enough. Its because he will cost somewhere between $7M and $10M a season. I dont know why anyone would advocate spending $35M-40M a season on our quarterbacks and not have a single above average QB in the room. That is a hard pass for me.

NO was $100M over the cap like 3 weeks ago. Today they are talking about signing Richard Sherman. Can we please stop talking about the salary cap? Its all fake made up numbers on a piece of paper anyways.

NO was $100M over the cap like 3 weeks ago. Today they are talking about signing Richard Sherman. Can we please stop talking about the salary cap? Its all fake made up numbers on a piece of paper anyways.

Straight up :lol:

I actually agree that the salary cap isnt real. Its something that can be manipulated a great deal. I have been saying this for years.

However, I am still very much against investing $40M in a quarterback room that has nothing more than average QBs at best. Thats not a good recipe for success.

I actually agree that the salary cap isnt real. Its something that can be manipulated a great deal. I have been saying this for years.

However, I am still very much against investing $40M in a quarterback room that has nothing more than average QBs at best. Thats not a good recipe for success.

I was moreso talking about giving Trent Williams $20M a year. I’m with you that Jimmy and an expensive backup isn’t ideal at all

Give Jimmy that fake contract they just gave Taysom Hill. 4 years, $140M and somehow saves us $15M in cap this year and it’s all non guaranteed

I think if the Niners go for Dalton, I have to believe that there are talks that Jimmy G is getting traded.

Idk if Williams takes that offer.

even if jimmy get traded, why spend money on Dalton rather than a competent replacement?

Back
Top Bottom