:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can we get a ****in Qb who can stay healthy already!? How bout that ****in deal, John!? How bout adding that to your life, Jed!?

all talk but nothing has gone down smh

i think technically nothing can 'go down' until march 17th. that's when free agency officially begins. that doesn't stop teams/players but everything you hear/see on media before is just an announcement of their intention to sign. free agents can't officially be inked until march 17th this year.

that having been said, after richburg the 49ers might have 30 mil in cap. signing the rookie class will cost 10. without making any other moves that leaves 20 mil left. juice made 5.25 mil a year on his old contract. if he got a new deal and it was a pay upgrade, say avg 6-7 mil/year that would be somewhere between 1/3 and 1/4 of the total free cap this offseason.

so unless they free up some cap space i could see 'juice being expensive this time of year' being an issue. but I obviously would love to see him back, even at that cost.

definitely got trolled tho I for sure thought they were gonna announce their intent to sign juicecheck after that tweet, guess there's always hope for tomorrow - the 17th tho

i think technically nothing can 'go down' until march 17th. that's when free agency officially begins. that doesn't stop teams/players but everything you hear/see on media before is just an announcement of their intention to sign. free agents can't officially be inked until march 17th this year.

that having been said, after richburg the 49ers might have 30 mil in cap. signing the rookie class will cost 10. without making any other moves that leaves 20 mil left. juice made 5.25 mil a year on his old contract. if he got a new deal and it was a pay upgrade, say avg 6-7 mil/year that would be somewhere between 1/3 and 1/4 of the total free cap this offseason.

so unless they free up some cap space i could see 'juice being expensive this time of year' being an issue. but I obviously would love to see him back, even at that cost.

definitely got trolled tho I for sure thought they were gonna announce their intent to sign juicecheck after that tweet, guess there's always hope for tomorrow - the 17th tho

Im pretty positive that an extension for a player already on a team can be signed at any time. We just can’t sign new free agents until then

Im pretty positive that an extension for a player already on a team can be signed at any time. We just can’t sign new free agents until then

I looked it up just to find out. according to the nfl

"Teams are allowed to negotiate with the agents of upcoming unrestricted free agents during the "Two Day Negotiating Period," a 48-hour window prior to the start of free agency (in 2021: from 4 p.m. ET on March 15 until 4 p.m. ET on March 17)"

Juice is hitting unrestricted free agency so I'd assume they technically can't do anything until tomorrow - the 17th

I'm all for resigning Juice but they gotta use him way more. It's like every time he touches the ball its positive yardage. He needs 5-8 touches a game.

i majorly agree. he needs more carries and more targets. whether it's running up the gut or receiving he's a monster once he gets the ball in his hands. definitely another candidate for YAC bros

i'll just leave these here lol

CleverSilkyBufeo-size_restricted.gif

ezgif.com_optimize___2020_01_27T152634.566.gif

2017_12_11_11_34_53.gif

giphy.gif

pay the man 8)

Juice is the best at what he does for Kyles offense. Eventually Kyle Shanahan gotta find a replacement lurking in the drafts

dudes he took ~5.4 million/year that's amazingly team friendly, he was averaging 5.25 last contract so I was honestly expecting 6 mil or more. i guess it is the biggest fullback contract in history tho. forgot how those guys for the most part really don't get paid enough

Last edited:
dudes he took ~5.4 million/year that's amazingly team friendly, he was averaging 5.25 last contract so I was honestly expecting 6 mil or more. i guess it is the biggest fullback contract in history tho. forgot how those guys for the most part really don't get paid enough

juice locked in to keep clearing the way for raheem and JWJ :pimp:

bruh is a swiss army knife.. it’s like having an extra lineman out there that can also catch out of the backfield

Niners are offering Trent $20mil. With the Chiefs and Colts showing interest in him.

When does it get to the point where it's too much? $22-24mil?

Back
Top Bottom