:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hopefully emmanuel moseley can return to '18-'19 form. he was clamps that superbowl season. last year however :sick:

I dont really feel comfortable locking Verrett up with a big deal anyway. I know how great he played for us last year. But it was the first time he has been healthy since 2015. I would sign him to an incentive laden deal, but theres gonna be a team out there that would give him a better one.

We know Sherms gone, who else is potentially leaving. Tartt and who else?

dontae johnosn, k'waun williams, ahkello witherspoon, jamar taylor, emmanuel mosley, + richard sherman & jaquaski tartt all due to hit free agency

marcell harris and jimmie ward the only guys really inked right now afaik

With our secondary seemingly depleted due to free agency, the more and more I'm liking Patrick Surtain Jr for our first rd pick.

but i'll also say i love the prospect of rashawn slater he can play left tackle and guard.

good to have if they cant pay trent williams, good to have even if they can pay williams

I have a feeling the Niners will go for Williams and utilize the draft to plug in their holes, rather than sign players.

how many years do you think trent williams wants
"I'm thinking this would be a longer deal," Williams said. "Not longer, but a four- or five-year deal that I'm probably looking at. I'm 32 now. I'll be 33 in July. I feel like I can play at a high level well into my (late) 30s, maybe early 40s.

Barrows on KNBR took Williams answer as a hint he's willing to sign a long-term deal with SF due to Kyle's offense making the LT a focal point.

He also said that if he does agree to a long-term deal, the first year would have to be around $8mil in order to keep Juice and/or Varrett.

I do hope the Niners keep Williams.

Back
Top Bottom