:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If he wants to be on a team that would be a super bowl contender if he joined, he knows where to come.

Last edited:
after seeing the recent roster moves, **** it, i'm all in, someone call john lynch, tell him come over to my place, i got fine booze, lavics hot sauce, and a plan.

1. acquire deshaun watson no matter how brutal the price. Send 3 years of firsts, a 2022 2nd, and a 2023 4th & 6th. Much as it pains me, add a desirable defensive player if that is what it takes to move the needle.

2. move on from jimmy g for picks and some immediate $ savings.

3. call richard sherman and inquire about a short term deal, maybe with an option for an additional year based on performance. also inquire whether he's willing to consider the move to safety like charles woodson.

4. use the remaining 2021 2nd & 3rd round picks to draft the most badass safety or slot corner still available, and a LB or DE to replace whomever may get sent to Houston as part of the Watson package.

5. use the rest of the 4th-7th round picks to fill out depth with a guard, a defensive tackle, an edge rusher, and a project QB to potentially act as QB3 (depending on how many QB they decide to roll with)

Alex Mack - 1yr @ $5.5mil.
Goodwinn released.

Interested on what's next for the Niners.

he was an okay player and clearly a good guy personally but objectively was not worth that #3 pick

but then again it goes to show how wrong those draft predictions can be

solly was thought to be one of the best DTs to come out of college, experts thought he’d be a monster in the nfl

and that same year the highest rated QBs before and at the time of the draft were mitch trubisky & deshone kizer not deshaun Watson and pat mahomes

Back
Top Bottom