:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i wonder if the lynch shopped AA around to see what he could've gotten in return. was the trade market dry for Armstead? just seems odd to trade away the anchor of the best part of your team

Loved Defo, sucks to lose him in his prime.

but they did get a great return by nfl standards and i think this is best for the team in the long run.

excited for that 13th pick! Need to add a gamechanger

Wow DeFo is a beast but in the stacked DL I guess they expected his numbers to go wild.

These are the type of moves that hopefully we can still sustain a championship team.

I’m glad he’s in the AFC not the NFC. Thanks DeFo!

Hes on the last year of his contract and id think he'd agree to a friendly deal to play with his brother.

Make it happen Lynch

Man the fact 49ers can draft Ruggs, Lamb, or Jeudy sheesh. We can still fill out a safety, corner, and DL in the draft too. Major core still there minus DeFo, without spending big $$$. I like it.

de andre hopkins to the cards sucks tho.

we need a cornerback upgrade, stat.

kyler murray and deandre hopkins going to give team fits

I still cant get over this trade. Buckner has been our best defensive player for the last 3 years. Unless something else is coming soon we are significantly worse on defense.

Back
Top Bottom