:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know much about him, so I don't have any thoughts. I do like that they're looking to diversify the coverages. Can't play cover 3 on every play.

Last edited:

Solid hire boys. Two strong hires to start the offseason. Let’s hope this is a sign to more things to come for us :pimp:

Dude has worked with a lot of studs. Including Ronde Barber and Charles Woodson.
When dude was with the vikes. They were top 10 4 outta the 5 years he was there

Then his first year in denver, he led their DBs to the #1 group against the pass.

Niners starting the offseason strong with two great positions coaches.

Now let’s add the players for them to coach. If defense stinks next year under Saleh with these great assistant coaches... we need to let ol shiny head go

They also let us have OL coach John Benton. He's one of the better OL coaches in the league. We owed them. :smh:

The question now is whether Scangarello is going to ask them to trade for Nick Mullens. :nerd::nerd::nerd:

Losing Scangarello could be a big loss. Dude was responsible for getting Jimmy prepared last year and identifying and helping develop Nick Mullens.

Why couldn’t Kyle “promote” him to offensive coordinator and give him a raise

Rich want to be a real OC lol. I read an article a while back where Rich explained that he accepted a job under Kyle to learn his offense in hopes of one day being an OC in the NFL.

That punk ************ Josh Allen bailed on the Senior Bowl. :smh::smh::smh: Smart business decision for him, but bad for us.

damn, AB firing shots at Bruce Arians on social media. :lol::stoneface: "kangoo hats n glasses" LOL

:nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom