:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yup, that's a big acquisition. Kocurek was integral in developing Cliff Avril, who became the archetypal Leo in this exact scheme.

I think your prediction of acquiring Ezeikiel Ansah is going to come true. 2014 looks like Kocurek had him maximizing his potential.

Also Lions former GM Martin Mayhew current 49ers Personnel Executive was there when they “reached” on Ansah I remember he came out of nowhere before that draft had 1 really good season at BYU.

Well this is reassuring.

Hope we can keep arik for the low and this dude can light a fire under arik and Solly

giphy.gif

7FFF37E4-9B2B-4297-8442-BB7978734FBB.jpeg

Jimmy G for 43rd overall pick
And
Antonio Brown for 36th overall pick

Back to back seasons would have to make all of us appreciative how far 49ers Coaching Staff and organization has come from that circus that began post Harbaugh era.

I guess Vegas may be anticipating an actual release like Philadelphia did with Desean Jackson years back with 2 years left on his deal. And 49ers just signing him as a free agent.

Come on Bro couple days ago you questioned if I was sure he was that height attached with a gif in a very snobbish fashion attached a laughing smilie.

And now you do it again when comes out you were incorrect.

Come on Bro couple days ago you questioned if I was sure he was that height attached with a gif in a very snobbish fashion attached a laughing smilie.

And now you do it again when comes out you were incorrect.
I’m not incorrect tho.

5’9 7/8ths is not 5’10 :D

Patriots compensation for Free agents leaving last year is insane. They really are most impressive team in all of sports in a sport and era where there is ultimate parity. Sunday will be there 8th straight Conference Championsip game.

Last edited:
Jesus christ, the hoodie runs circles around the league. :smh::sick:

in other news, I see 2 Niners on there. :nthat:

I guess Vegas may be anticipating an actual release like Philadelphia did with Desean Jackson years back with 2 years left on his deal. And 49ers just signing him as a free agent.

bruh, if that happens then you're telling me that potentially we give up no draft stock for AB??

QONVIyz.gif

Jesus christ, the hoodie runs circles around the league. :smh::sick:

in other news, I see 2 Niners on there. :nthat:

I saw Da’shawn Hand on there and thought to myself damn boy had 4 years at Bama and never shined. But already ballin in the league.

Dudes at the Shrine practice are gushing over my guy Keesean Johnson. :nthat:Dude would be the perfect complement WR opposite Pettis in this offense.

Dudes at the Shrine practice are gushing over my guy Keesean Johnson. :nthat:Dude would be the perfect complement WR opposite Pettis in this offense.

If he’s anything like Keyshawn Johnson..YES PLEASE.

Where in the draft do you project him going?

Back
Top Bottom