:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welp, a big loss here. Rich is the guy who stayed with Jimmy over the bye week and spent countless hours teaching him the system. He was also the one that identified Nick Mullens and helped develop him.

Lots of mock drafts coming out yesterday and today have us taking Quinnen Williams with the #2 overall.

0B5CF857-ADFD-42EA-85D6-8E99A82AC46E.jpeg

D43425DA-B6CE-4BCC-80F0-CBF754583CBB.jpeg
559368F2-CDD7-44D8-BB3B-B0A51E8A0BB8.jpeg

I think there's a greater chance of Jerry Rice coming out of retirement than the Niners trading for AB.

If Jaguars are actually looking to make Jalen Ramsey expendable I hope 49ers are interested.

I’d swap 2nd overall for 7th overall + Jalen Ramsey if they are really looking to add their QB of the future like outlets are saying.

7th overall take Brian Burns.

All I see is "AB" on the timeline and every time I've gotten hyped thinking it's Antonio Bryant getting dealt, except it's just about the fight :smh:

All I see is "AB" on the timeline and every time I've gotten hyped thinking it's Antonio Bryant getting dealt, except it's just about the fight :smh:

:lol:

i think we've got a couple of weeks before teams can actually trade, yeah? if that's the case, im sure GMs are shooting their shot right now with steelers' FO behind the scenes

Back
Top Bottom