:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh ****, the GOAT is doing his part:wow:

The one thing that worries me with all this public desire to play for 49ers. Even if we put forth the most attractive offer, why would Steelers give AB exactly what he wants considering the bad blood between both parties?

The one thing that worries me with all this public desire to play for 49ers. Even if we put forth the most attractive offer, why would Steelers give AB exactly what he wants considering the bad blood between both parties?
Yeah reminds me of time TO was begging to go to Philadelphia and 49ers traded him for I believe less compensation to the Ravens.

His agent somehow nixed the deal and got him his wish of playing in Philadelphia.

the last few mi utes of that game had me more stressed out/happy than few games i can remember :lol:

:lol:

i was photographing an event that day...safe to say that all the photos i took were pretty much within 10' of the TV

all the dudes were huddled around the bar looking up at the tv, couldnt have cared less that a wedding was happening. word of advice to folk out there, never ever schedule your wedding to fall a weekend in which playoff football is happening

i was photographing an event that day...safe to say that all the photos i took were pretty much within 10' of the TV

all the dudes were huddled around the bar looking up at the tv, couldnt have cared less that a wedding was happening. word of advice to folk out there, never ever schedule your wedding to fall a weekend in which playoff football is happening
Schedule that meaningless **** in the offseason ladies.

TRUTH! Cousin in law did the same thing. 1 single TV at the venue, and luckily it was at the bar. Of course it was packed the WHOLE wedding :rofl:

My cousin got married during the 2010 World Series finals, needless to say everyone was at the open bar watching the game on TV :lol:

unless you know unequivocally your team has no shot at making it, why anyone would schedule their wedding during the NFL playoffs is beyond me. your wedding ends up being a sideshow to the main attraction for many of the folks there and if their team loses, your wedding could very well be marred by the bitterness of defeat. end up with a bunch of sad, drunk dudes.

but i digress. back to football: was listening to the radio earlier and a lot of fans were livid at the notion of possibly giving up a 2nd and 3rd rounder for AB. like really though? NFL draft is a crap shoot, AB is a certified stud. Niners got a lot of needs, WR being one of them.

Kittle, Pettis, JET and AB...:evil:

I hope cards think hard about either trading out of 1 because they realized how ****** they are that they need more assets to a team that needs a qb and takes Murray so we can take bosa.

OR Cards think Rosen is not gonna be as good as Murray and trade Rosen to a team like the giants. That will cause bosa to fall to us.

Niners can trade 2nd and 3rd for AB if we go home with Bosa.

AB and Bosa is already a successful offseason IMO

I hope cards think hard about either trading out of 1 because they realized how ****ty they are that they need more assets to a team that needs a qb and takes Murray so we can take bosa.

OR Cards think Rosen is not gonna be as good as Murray and trade Rosen to a team like the giants. That will cause bosa to fall to us.

Niners can trade 2nd and 3rd for AB if we go home with Bosa.

AB and Bosa is already a successful offseason IMO

add Earl Thomas to that picture and John Lynch can hibernate until next off season.

Lynch feeling the heat. Year 3 out of his 6 year deal. He gotta make big moves this offseason. If we have another season like we did these past two. Lynch definitely gonna be on the hot seat IMO

I already know y’all getting me hyped all for none of this to happen.
It feels different this time. I want to beliiiiiieve, what we endured these last 4 seasons and especially this last season, is all a silver lining pay off on the horizon.

Throw in Goodwin to the package for AB?

Assistant coaches and trainers getting fired on the low. They're definitely feeling the heat in Santa Clara.

BRING US AB, EARL AND BABY BOSA.

tenor.gif

Kyle officially (reluctantly) gave the Broncos permission to interview Rich Scangarello. Probably a favor for Adam Peters. It would be a big loss if Rich leaves. Dude was integral in getting Jimmy prepared last year and in identifying Nick Mullens and his development.

Niner hired Kris Kocurek. This dude is one of the best DL coaches in the game. You're going to hear him on some of those training camp videos they release every year because he's intense and loud as hell.

Niner hired Kris Kocurek. This dude is one of the best DL coaches in the game. You're going to hear him on some of those training camp videos they release every year because he's intense and loud as hell.
Damn dude coached a lot of studs during his time in Detroit. He must have got that recommendation from Martin Mayhew. Sounds like he was close to signing with Jets yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom