:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Josh Allen would be filthy in Belichick's defense. Nobody maximizes his players like the hoodie.

gettyimages-904634512.jpg

When the head coach is Anthony Lynn and the team needs to make an adjustment because they're getting their **** pushed in by the hoodie, they're unequivocally ******.

Watching Trent Brown dominate the Chargers DL has me in my feelings right now. Smfh.
Black mountain

Patriots scouting department is incredible. Replace Nate Solder with a better player for a 3rd round pick and most likely will get a 4th round compensation pick for Solder. Also got a 5th rounder from 49ers in the exchange.

Yeah they’ll just replace him with Isaiah Wynn let somebody overpay Trent Brown and things will work in their favor again and again.

Last edited:
Exactly what I was thinking. Isaiah Wynn is a baller.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trent ends up back in the division in Arizona. They need all the OL help they can get.

Mike Iupati was horrendous this season.

He’s a free agent. He made a lot on that last deal for them compared to production they’d expect.

One of my favorite guys when he was a 49er.

**** defense, we need offense and just get into a shootout every game

All these “top” defenses with great edge rushers getting washed

do the 49ers keep their draft pick or trade out of the spot to a QB needy team?

Probably will come down to who az picks at #1.

49ers want to wait til the last possible second to see who az chooses just in case they don’t pick bosa.

If I were GM I wouldn’t entertain a trade down until we were literally on the clock.

If bosa is gone, fine trade down, we’re hella low on picks this year anyway

Probably will come down to who az picks at #1.

49ers want to wait til the last possible second to see who az chooses just in case they don’t pick bosa.

If I were GM I wouldn’t entertain a trade down until we were literally on the clock.

If bosa is gone, fine trade down, we’re hella low on picks this year anyway
sounds about right. Deep Dline class; wouldn't reach on the others after Bosa

The hype and projections remind me of Myles Garrett, the majority consensus is definitely that Bosa is the number #1 pick overall
He’s not in Myles Garrett stratosphere as far as talent concerned. A guy who truly comes around every 20 years or so.

Better football player with IQ and instincts tho. His tenacity is also very nasty when his motor gets going.He’s one of those easy projections because he already looks the part of a impact player at next level.

Michael Bennett is why I will not give up on Solomon Thomas.

Took till year 3 for Bennett to really flash the potential.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom