:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dont know the numbers but he definitely seems off more than off the field. dude always hurt.

I looked at the numbers he’s on the field more often than he’s not, but it’s not an impressive majority.

None the less when healthy he’s a top 15 ILB, type of dude to consistently rack up tackles in the double digits per game, especially tfls.

Might be worth the risk depends on the number$$$ and if we can get a lot of his salary Into some kind of performance and attendance based incentives.

Last edited:
Earl Thomas was the highest rated defensive player (PFF) in the entire league before the injury

Earl Thomas was the highest rated defensive player (PFF) in the entire league before the injury

ya we need him both at the position, we haven't had any healthy safeties this season (8 different starting safeties), plus he's a perfect fit for the single high safety scheme saleh often uses

Hakeem butler would be nice on the 49ers

Dude should be playing hoops lol.

But I wouldn't expect him to be a Niner. I don't think he's Kyle's type of WR. Dude turns corners and gets in and out of breaks like a semi.

Last edited:
I’m sure it will annoy folks if 49ers choose to go Interior defender at number 2 or 3 overall.

But Quinnen Williams deserves as much attention as he will get throughout the draft process. And I will not at all be upset if he’s the pick.

You guys watch the Orange Bowl last night? Quinnen Williams was unreal. He and Bosa have distanced themselves from the pack as the two elite prospects in this draft. Hopefully, the Cardinals front office was watching lol.

I see a lot of Niner fans wanting him to be our pick. I just have a hard time getting on board with another interior DL. They'd basically be throwing in the towel on Solomon Thomas, too, and I can't see that happening at this point. But that kid is something else.

I need Josh Allen to show up to the Senior Bowl and wreck shop, and then put on a show at the combine. He's my X-factor in all of this. The one dude with the potential to put himself in the mix for our pick.

Kyler Murray probably thinking about when Spring Training starts after spending the entire game running away from Quinnen lol.

Ugh, off to a bad start. Everyone we need to win except Dallas is ******* losing SMH. And they're talking about benching Dark early.

Back
Top Bottom