:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Professional and Division 1 Football is full of offseason surgeries even for the guys who didn’t sustain debilitating injuries.

These dudes are too F’n tough.

You guys know who's quietly been balling in recent weeks? Elijah Lee. Won't be surprised if he's the starter next year. I really liked him at K-State.

Djax is probably too much of a "me guy" for Kyle.

if the Niners want to upgrade Quise in the draft, I've got a serious draft crush on Andy Isabella. Dude isn't sneaky fast, he's just fast as ****. He beat Denzel Ward(4.32 40) at 100m sprint in high school. Andy Isabella and Riley Ridley are my two favorite WRs in the draft right now.

A5BD2838-9954-4844-B8E2-33FCCA6F0A4E.jpeg
174B3B74-65D8-48E8-B3CC-C074A8161D56.jpeg
Pops dug this out of his closet and hooked it up for Christmas

That would be cool to see Thomas with the Niners. He and Sherman would be a great mentors for the young secondary.

Cowboys gonna get him
Cowboys are in salary cap HELL.

They will not be able to afford any high priced free agents.

They need to set aside 50 + million for Amari Cooper/ Demarcus Lawerence/ Dak Prescott All due new contracts. 2020 Ezekiel Elliot may reset the elite Running back market price cuz he’s gonna demand a big deal.

Guaranteed Sean Lee is cap causality. Wonder if 49ers would be interested.

Now with Earl Thomas last 2 seasons have ended in injury. Leg injuries are at times viewed as a bigger concern but I expect teams still value his ability to go sideline to sideline.

Last edited:
Sean lee a great mlb pro bowl level when he’s on the field and healthy, truly elite.

But he’s been off the field a lot the past 6 seasons.

Sean lee a great mlb pro bowl level when he’s on the field and healthy, truly elite.

But he’s been off the field a lot the past 6 seasons.
dont know the numbers but he definitely seems off more than off the field. dude always hurt. gets qwhite the praise. best ability is availability tho.

Back
Top Bottom