:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you guys go to nike dot com for a niners jersey, the limited is on sale from $150 down to $111, but they have a special 25% promo code (save25) and on top of that free shipping with a nike account.. came down to $89 bucks from $150. Not effn bad.

If you guys go to nike dot com for a niners jersey, the limited is on sale from $150 down to $111, but they have a special 25% promo code (save25) and on top of that free shipping with a nike account.. came down to $89 bucks from $150. Not effn bad.

while you're there, you can also cop those jordan XI that jimmy got the whole squad...they can be had at a steep discount, from 220 down to 150 + another 25% off. so for about $120 you can look like you play for the 49ers

while you're there, you can also cop those jordan XI that jimmy got the whole squad...they can be had at a steep discount, from 220 down to 150 + another 25% off. so for about $120 you can look like you play for the 49ers
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

What's even worse is next year's QB class should be insane. Teams may decide to hold off for one more season. :frown::smh::sick:

Does it raise the ransom if there’s only one “top” QB in the draft?

It definitely could. Haskins has already been given a first-round grade by NFL advisory board. Ideally, he balls out in the upcoming bowl game and then declares.

Last edited:
Rams said to not rest any players at all vs niners.

Also read plenty of cards fans rather trade down if they secure that #1 pick

Last edited:
Not saying Herbert would be on our radar at all, but I never want another offensive player from Oregon again. All trash in the pros.

Not saying Herbert would be on our radar at all, but I never want another offensive player from Oregon again. All trash in the pros.

meanwhile Cal’s in our backyard, producing game changers on offense and yet we seem to rarely ever look their way

keenan allen, desean, rodgers, goff, marshawn, hell all those running backs during the tedford era...

meanwhile Cal’s in our backyard, producing game changers on offense and yet we seem to rarely ever look their way

keenan allen, desean, rodgers, goff, marshawn, hell all those running backs during the tedford era...
Didn’t Vereen go to Cal?

I remember evening legit scared for DJack coming outta Cal. Dude was/is 170 MAYBE :lol:

Vereen did go to Cal. We passed on Desean TWICE, for Chilo Rachal and Kentwan Balmer. I think the last Cal player we drafted is Andre Carter. Meanwhile, we keep getting all the wrong Stanford guys.

Juice had an insane one-on-one block on Khalil Mack last Sunday. He deserves a ton of props. He's been amazing all year. This is the player I was gushing over in Baltimore. Dude is not an ordinary fullback.:nthat:

I can't wait for Jet and Juice in the backfield. :evil:

Back
Top Bottom