:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welp, this isn't good. It looks like we'll finish #3. Jets play the Patriots...****

I think this Is incorrect cuz 49ers and Jets both played Denver. Making it a scratch.

49ers also played chargers so this is tricky.

Last edited:
Most importantly need Dwayne Haskins, Justin Herbert to declare for the draft.

Those 2 QBs have tools that will make scouts from Giants, Skins, and Jaguars salvate. Drew Lock will go 1st round also.

:emoji_scream:

fdaf.jpg

If cards get that 1st and we 2nd hope cards dont go for bosa lol

We need 2nd. Cardinals have a **** ton of needs, so there's a small chance they would be willing to trade away the top pick to a QB-needy team.

And even in the event they take Bosa, we can trade the #2 pick for a haul.

So of the 4 games 49ers just need an even split out of these 4 games.

*Dallas Cowboys Vs New York Giants
*Atlanta Falcons vs Tampa bay Buccaneers
*Cleveland Browns Vs Baltimore Ravens
*Denver Broncos Vs Los Angeles Chargers

Asterisks by Teams want to win.

( this of course expecting rams fighting for the 2 seed to beat 49ers next week)

My dudes are in here doing mental gymnastics to figure out draft position on christmas eve..i love this thread and the folks in it

Hilarious how everyone was just fine with that Seahawks win when now ya all playing rain man with the draft order :lol:

How the tide has turned.
honestly, we loved and felt that love that our team played. And that victory felt good, its been a while. And to spoil on their parade felt even better. We lost vs bears... so as a team and a fan of niners.. of course we going to talk draft position .. wen bosa on the draft.. soo as a fan.. its fun .. talk draft position because together as a whole we in this together.. so best pick of course would suite us best. So we would love that first or 2nd pics if we get that edge rusher wee really need. But as a whole lets go niners!!.. personally for me i was in for a L for broncos game and Seattle game... but that hawks game brought good memories.. and was worth it.. especially with sherman in it.. and seeing those dope vids after win.. im drunk not fina lie.. but that ew vs hawks felt good/legit....Last game of season.. so leggo niners no matter what!

looks like i will be attending the ravens game. Last one they battled there was for the Thanksgiving Har-bowl..

Yessir ill be at the Baltimore game as well as the Eagles/Skins game for sure. All 3 very local for me.

Was planning to make my first ever Cali trip next year to see a home game but with two local games I may save the trip for another year unless we look amazing. Which is possible...

honestly, we loved and felt that love that our team played. And that victory felt good, its been a while. And to spoil on their parade felt even better. We lost vs bears... so as a team and a fan of niners.. of course we going to talk draft position .. wen bosa on the draft.. soo as a fan.. its fun .. talk draft position because together as a whole we in this together.. so best pick of course would suite us best. So we would love that first or 2nd pics if we get that edge rusher wee really need. But as a whole lets go niners!!.. personally for me i was in for a L for broncos game and Seattle game... but that hawks game brought good memories.. and was worth it.. especially with sherman in it.. and seeing those dope vids after win.. im drunk not fina lie.. but that ew vs hawks felt good/legit....Last game of season.. so leggo niners no matter what!

Lmao lit boi... agreed tho

Back
Top Bottom