:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol, I will never wish injury on another team because that man has a family. But imagine if Jared Goff got hurt...RIP present and future of the team.

LOL im not wishing injury on anyone nor would I ever... im just saying. You plan to have a good season and make the playoffs and you lose your QB and RB and all of a sudden your team totally sucks. Happend to us, happens to some team every year. It would just really suck for the Rams cause so much has been done for winning now.

This would literally be the stupidest reason to want to pass on Bosa. This is the same flawed logic people try to use to justify not signing Kap or Reid.

You literally revoke your right to complain about the team's situation if this is how you feel. Who gives a **** about a man's political beliefs. The only thing that matters is if you can ball.
thats true. i cant scream sign kap but dont sign bosa. dude is a baller and has every right to play just like Kap has the right to play vs a lot of these other QBs. TO be fair Kap did stink it up before he was ultimately black balled. Still think hes better than a lot of these QBs.

end of the day fans need to separate a mans beliefs with his athletic ability. If the players can coexists ******* fans need to as well lol

What a day. And after this season. Need to wait alll summer again for season to start:smh:

Wouldn’t give up on Tartt just yet. He showed flashes last year and in my opinion is one of the only guys on the defense that has any kind of ball skills.

Okay, I’m going to be the wet blanket.

When have we ever actually signed a player that we have fantasized about 8 months prior?

All these names we want in FA, the constant mention of Bosa - when has anyone in here EVER predicted our first draft pick right?

None of the guys we actually signed/drafted, were the guys talked about in here months prior to it happening.

I know this is to keep ourselves from falling into a deep depression about the current team, but each year that none of these predictions come to fruition, another piece of my soul slowly burns away.

So, basically, if i see a name mentioned in here, in my head it pretty much confirms the guys we AREN’T going to get.

This is more a critique of our FO than Niketalk GMs :smh:

Okay, I’m going to be the wet blanket.

When have we ever actually signed a player that we have fantasized about 8 months prior?

All these names we want in FA, the constant mention of Bosa - when has anyone in here EVER predicted our first draft pick right?

None of the guys we actually signed/drafted, were the guys talked about in here months prior to it happening.

I know this is to keep ourselves from falling into a deep depression about the current team, but each year that none of these predictions come to fruition, another piece of my soul slowly burns away.

So, basically, if i see a name mentioned in here, in my head it pretty much confirms the guys we AREN’T going to get.

This is more a critique of our FO than Niketalk GMs :smh:

Juice in FA and Defo and Fred Warner in the draft.

I forgot Kentavius Street, but he's on IR.

Wait, does Jimmy count? We were tantalized by Jimmy in the 2014 draft during the Harbaugh days. >D

I've been draft crushing on Nick Bosa since last year. We're halfway through the season and in the lead to land him. It kind of feels surreal because I feel like we're going to end disappointed lol.

But Baby Bosa is the best overall edge prospect in years. Dude is a pass-rushing machine. Speed, power, feet, hands, technique, counters, plan, get off, bend, size, balance, leverage, etc. He has it all. His pass rush IQ is that of a ten-year NFL vet. This dude has clearly been groomed to be a QB killer since he was a child.

Last edited:
We’re just cursed fellas.

Our drafts have been terrible and we’ve been horrendous in signing FAs.

Also something that was alarming I came across today. Did all these guys somehow just fall off a cliff, or is Saleh just failing them?

p7uvo.jpg

Also something that was alarming I came across today. Did all these guys somehow just fall off a cliff, or is Saleh just failing them?

p7uvo.jpg

Guys are definitely struggling, but PFF changed their scoring system this year.

Hard to rely on PFF. But man I haven’t seen much from those guys. Buckner maybe. Tartt was starting to catch stride a bit. Williams been decent.

Scoring system or not, you can see foster and witherspoon struggling hard. Our safeties give up at least 3 to 4 terrible plays a game

No doubt. Reuben's decline is puzzling. Clearly, the injury is hindering his play, but he's not processing the game as instinctually like he was last year. I've seen him hesitate on plays this year that he would've shot for TFL last season. I have no clue whats going on with Reuben. Maybe the off-field stuff is on his mind. He looked like a future all-pro last season, and now, he looks like Gerald Hodges.

But Baby Bosa is the best overall edge prospect in years. Dude is a pass-rushing machine. Speed, power, feet, hands, technique, counters, plan, get off, bend, size, balance, leverage, etc. He has it all. His pass rush IQ is that of a ten-year NFL vet. This dude has clearly been groomed to be a QB killer since he was a child.
Even over Garrett?

Even over Garrett?

In terms of pure pass-rushing skillfulness, yeah, Bosa is light-years ahead of Garrett. Bosa has a highly advanced pass-rushing IQ. His technique, counters, plan, and ability to process what a tackle is doing to him is soooo advanced for a guy at the college level. His family has clearly been grooming him his whole life for this. He's like a pass-rushing version of Peyton Manning.

Garrett is a freak alien athlete. There's nobody like him from an athletic standpoint. His ceiling is higher than any prospect I've ever seen.

Last edited:
No doubt. Reuben's decline is puzzling. Clearly, the injury is hindering his play, but he's not processing the game as instinctually like he was last year. I've seen him hesitate on plays this year that he would've shot for TFL last season. I have no clue whats going on with Reuben. Maybe the off-field stuff is on his mind. He looked like a future all-pro last season, and now, he looks like Gerald Hodges.
Yea that’s odd. What is he doing different from last year beside being hesitant? Dude looked like a rocket in every play last year.

They don’t want to leak who the starter is quite yet.

But there is a high probability at this point it will be Nick Mullens.

Back
Top Bottom