:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If the Rams don’t win the Super Bowl, they’re going to be in precarious situation moving forward lol. No picks, no money.

welp guess Kyle going to be sitting next to that equipment box a lot more. Since we just missed on a possible "closer"

Seriously tho whats two 3rds, when we've been very hit and miss with the draft?

edit: whats a 3rd and a 5th?! especially when we fielding Cashus Marsh or whatever the hell his name is.

:rofl: yoooooo

if these nincompoops come out again and say there was no need to trade for anyone who can't beat anyone on the roster, imma lose it.

No one can help us improve our defense when you have stats like 2 interceptions and 3 fumble recoveries... Those are just mind boggling stats, it’s hard to improve from that

I hate to say this, but the only team I can see stopping the Rams in the playoffs is the Seacocks. Their defense is starting to find its stride, and they play the exact style of football that can slow the Rams down. Last time they played, Seahawks DBs KTFO Kupp and Cooks.

I hate to say this, but the only team I can see stopping the Rams in the playoffs is the Seacocks. Their defense is starting to find it's stride, and they play the exact style of football that can slow the Rams down. Last time they played, Seahawks DBs KTFO Kupp and Cooks.
Agreed. Their defense is starting to turn it up. Frank Clark and Wagner man :smh:

Wow, Rams are stacked.

This is what it must feel like nothing being a Warriors fan lol

I hate to say this, but the only team I can see stopping the Rams in the playoffs is the Seacocks. Their defense is starting to find its stride, and they play the exact style of football that can slow the Rams down. Last time they played, Seahawks DBs KTFO Kupp and Cooks.
Idk man. Panthers seem to be finding their stride and the Saints have to be one of the most under the radar 6-1 team I’ve seen.

Chiefs/Rams SB would be a race to 50

Question y’all. We are bagging on the FO for not being aggressive acquiring players. What’s a realistic record y’all see us at had it not been for jimmys injury?

Question y’all. We are bagging on the FO for not being aggressive acquiring players. What’s a realistic record y’all see us at had it not been for jimmys injury?
I would say 8-8. But I think there was more to it than just Jimmys injury. Other injuries as well. But with Jimmy 8-8 haha

Umm, this front office is scared to pull the trigger maybe thats the diffence between winning and losing.
Could have gotten, khalil, josh gordon and gronk, I Probably forgot some but just a few players we were linked to that we could have gotten

We've been linked to a lot of trades. And we goofed on all of em. Don’t get me started with some of the players that we could’ve signed as well.

Back
Top Bottom