:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That tweet not loading for me, what did it say?
It’s a picture of Kyle shanny looking distraught after the loss on Sunday in the locker room.

Caption says “ Don’t tell me this **** don’t matter to coach.”

Implying he wants to win desperately.

I have some doubts on Shanny, just wondering if calling plays and being the coach is too much for him.

Can he be the leader of these young men? I don't know man, gonna need another season to figure this out.

Gonna need talent, gonna need better coaches / coaching.

Last edited:
I fee like this team needs some more discipline. A lot of unsound plays happening especially on defense. Cant keep shooting ourselves in the foot. That is one improvement I want to see from this staff.

Also whoever their training staff is, needs to step it TF up. Our guys always look like theyre getting man handled out there. Aside from a handful of players, that seem to just get it in on their own regardless (Buckner, Kittle, etc.), rest of these dudes soft bruh.

I have some doubts on Shanny, just wondering if calling plays and being the coach is too much for him.

Can he be the leader of these young men? I don't know man, gonna need another season to figure this out.

Gonna need talent, gonna need better coaches / coaching.
All this questioning if Kyle is the right guy would be mum if Jimmy G was playing.

I truly don’t see any team in the league that would make playoffs without their Starter.

The fact the guys are still playing tough, especially considering this is the second trying season for most of the guys on the roster, is a strong sign that Kyle is a good head coach. Look across the Bay to see how a bad head coach loses his team.

Pats interested in taking Golden Tate or Demarious Thomas. I hoped we could get Tate in the offseason.

Chiefs want Janiris Jenkins from NY, he’s a money CB.

Jags pondering moving DE Dante Fowler

We better make sum MOVES this trade deadline.

They only thing they should be doing is unloading players for picks. Otherwise, unless you can acquire young talent for the future, stand pat.

I wouldn't be mad if they traded for Fowler only because good edge rushers rarely hit free agency. If this dude gets traded, he won't hit free agency.

But, again, this draft is deep as **** in edge rushers.

Ya dude if we can hit an edge rusher now why wait

Drafts always a roll of the dice

I’d like to see Garçon, Ward, Armstead moved

And an edge rusher and a DB acquired.

No need to sign another WR to replace garçon we have a stable full of WRs that deserve a shot at this point. But our secondary is in total shambles and we have no pass rush.

And lord have mercy on my soul the Rams are being connected to him.

Plz no plz no plz no don’t let the ******* stacked rams get any better

Back
Top Bottom