:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This next game is a sorry *** game for both teams. The Sorry *** bowl. Its been the first time in a while that i see no hope. What makes it worse it knowing what kind of caliber we have for play caller.

Only way CJ coming out of a game is in a coffin

Ward
Armstead
Garcon

Those 3 have been rumored to be traded. For me pack them all up for a 3rd get them out of here.

The only way we see Mullins is if CJ gets hurt.

I hope the front office remembers the feeling of these L's heading into the offseason. They need to go into free agency with more urgency.

The only way we see Mullins is if CJ gets hurt.

I hope the front office remembers the feeling of these L's heading into the offseason. They need to go into free agency with more urgency.
Who are some top FAs next offseason that you Think we should sign and/or could see us signing

Just an embarrassment. Went to the game with my whole family. Our entire section and half the stadiums was cheering for the niners. They were showing a clip of how Larry has owned us over the years.

Who are some top FAs next offseason that you Think we should sign and/or could see us signing

Off the top of my head: WR Tyrell Williams, FS Earl Thomas, EDGE Dante Fowler/Jadaveon Clowney, OG Rodger Saffold.

CB Bradley Roby is another guy I'd like them to pursue, but since he doesn't fit the stupid scheme profile, they probably won't.

Dam didnt realize Bradley Roby is a FA next season. They need to get over the whole scheme thing, and just sign a person that is good at their position.

Dam Fowler and Clowney with Buckner. That is some potent talent on a line. This would make the whole front much better.

Foster doesnt seem the same this year. Injury issue?

Dam Fowler and Clowney with Buckner. That is some potent talent on a line. This would make the whole front much better.

Foster doesnt seem the same this year. Injury issue?
shoulder issue. Same one he had surgery on.

Hopefully the Texans dont tag Clowney but i doubt he hits the open market. If i were the niners i be trying to exhange one of the trade baits for fowler before the trade deadline screw waiting.

I guess if they're going to win one the rest of the way, this week's game is the one, right? >D

Last edited:
I guess if they're going to win one the rest of the way, this week's game is the one, right? >D

I mean, they have the raiders, giants, Bucs, seahawks twice, and Broncos left. That's a decently easy schedule. Let's just hope they dont **** it up and go on a winning streak

At this point I'm content with losing out, getting bosa, signing DE help, then seeing if we can sign golden tate.

Draft more line depth and secondary depth and we should be able to turn this around.

Bucs play well with Fitz, it’ll be interesting to see who they roll out with the next few weeks

Seahawks, I feel are starting to click... Plus we always have trouble with them

Denver, they’ve been playing decent as well

Giants and Raiders I see as the only possible wins

Bucs play well with Fitz, it’ll be interesting to see who they roll out with the next few weeks

Seahawks, I feel are starting to click... Plus we always have trouble with them

Denver, they’ve been playing decent as well

Giants and Raiders I see as the only possible wins

Seahawks are going to mollywhop the Niners.:frown: Their defense is good and Russell Wilson is balling.

without Jimmy I cant eve see 3 wins :smh:

With MAGA CJ in :sick: . Worst part about it is we have no choice. For Jimmys sake we need to sign a WR that compliments Quise and Pettis.

Back
Top Bottom