:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jimmy.jpg

Game didn’t even feel like I was watching NFL football. One of the only times I was relieved when a 9er game was over. C.J. makes this team unwatchable, it reminds me of when Dilfer was QB

Bring back shaun hill. **** is embarrassing but at this point It shouldnt be after the season that has been. People should be fired after what the 49ers season has come to.

I’ve seen some embrassing bull **** in my time but this takes the cake.

Cardinals are 2-6 the two wins are both against us.

It’s been ~4 yrs since we’ve beaten the Cards or the Seahawks :blush:

I don't root for my team to lose. I never will.

But we've reached the point of no return, and the only thing left to look forward to is 1.) Jimmy returning 2.) This guy being a Niner:

96878_h.jpg
Return of McKinnon

Adding Dante Fowler In Free agency and Jadevon Clowney

I’ve seen some embrassing bull **** in my time but this takes the cake.

Cardinals are 2-6 the two wins are both against us.

It’s been ~4 yrs since we’ve beaten the Cards or the Seahawks :blush:
Yeah couldn’t figure out why Vegas had us as 4 point favorites. Obviously haven’t watched this team play a whole game.

I think Shanny ****** up letting Breida go back in the game when he was clearly hurt. Mostert and Morris both ripped off long runs that one drive at the end of the 3rd quarter when he was out. He should have stuck with them from that point.

Back
Top Bottom