:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I honestly don’t know if we’ll win another game this year. We gave up 15 4th quarter points to the worst offense in the NFL. That speaks volumes.

Who were the closers during the Harbaugh years? Frankie G, Cowboy, and Aldon.

Niners need to find their edge rusher this offseason.

This could be the last battle of the bay in a couple decades so if theres another wint on the upcoming schedule i hope its that one

If there has been someone on this team that has been more disappointing than Reuben Foster, I would like to hear it.

This could be the last battle of the bay in a couple decades so if theres another wint on the upcoming schedule i hope its that one

Could be the last Raiders Niners battle of the bay EVER and they’re already billing it as the worst game in prime time :smh:

01F991DC-B3CF-4530-BE4C-C63C0D98BB6E.jpeg

:emoji_skull:

If we trade Garcon, i still say we bring Dez in. Just to see what kinda guy he is and if hes willing to humble himself and just play. Having him out there might free up the other guys some more. If its talent we need on both ends then we need to go after it. I'm not seeing anything special out of Bourne or Pettis.. Maybe they need more time,Especially Pettis cause he's been hurt but at least we know what Dez is.

I hope Shanahan just calls plays to air it out and blows the Raiders out.

This will be the one victory I'd like from them lol

Watch this game end 9-6 Niners. Smh.

CJ is nursing an injury to his wrist on his right arm. Fans might get their wish to see Mullins.

Be careful what you wish for.:sick:

I wish they'd just IR Reuben and Breida. I don't understand why they're still out there. The team is ******* 1-7.

Call up Jeff Wilson from the PS and roll with Elijah Lee and Malcolm Smith. Brock Coyle is supposed to be returning soon.

I wish they'd just IR Reuben and Breida. I don't understand why they're still out there. The team is ****ing 1-7.

Call up Jeff Wilson from the PS and roll with Elijah Lee and Malcolm Smith. Brock Coyle is supposed to be returning soon.

Or sit them until after the bye week. They'll have almost a month to heal up.
Breida is playing for his career. Went from barely making the team to leading the league in rushing early on...I can see why he wants to play. But he seems to be the one to get hurt in the 1st qt every game now.

I forgot Todd Gurley was drafted with a torn ACL. That was a risky pick by the Rams at the time, but god damn, it has it paid off.

Back
Top Bottom