:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CJ says he “thinks he’ll be ready”

Kyle says he’s “struggling to hold a ball”

R we really gonna be so humiliated this season as to start Mullen’s in prime time vs the Raiders

I'll wait to see what they do in the offseason before I lose my ****. This season was a ******* wrap once Jimmy went down.

Just give me this dude in red and gold
96878_h.jpg

And this dude under Center next year and I’m optimistic.
416x416.jpg

I cant rock with Bosa. Make American great again is a pass for me.

This would literally be the stupidest reason to want to pass on Bosa. This is the same flawed logic people try to use to justify not signing Kap or Reid.

You literally revoke your right to complain about the team's situation if this is how you feel. Who gives a **** about a man's political beliefs. The only thing that matters is if you can ball.

Last edited:
The one that stands out to me now is Clinton Dix for a 4th.

His contract about to expire or what?

I know that was basically the deal with Thomas and Tate

Add Landon Collins and Earl Thomas. :wow: I’m feeling better about the defense just thinking about those two additions. :lol:

A top draft pic, couple FA signings, Jimmy G back....we'll be back next year fellas...sucks we have to wait another full year but it is what it is...
I know this season is disastrous but would be nice for Sherman to put in a good word with Thomas for next year....

Rams mortgaging their future right now and in a little bit they'll be without picks or money..... But we all know all it takes is for injuries to ruin current plans so they better hope they're lucky.

He isn’t worse than the clown patrol we have rn

U rly think clueless Ward, shoulder injury Tartt, full regression Colbert, concussion Exum, and torn ACL Harris are viable options at safety tho?

A top draft pic, couple FA signings, Jimmy G back....we'll be back next year fellas...sucks we have to wait another full year but it is what it is...
I know this season is disastrous but would be nice for Sherman to put in a good word with Thomas for next year....

Rams mortgaging their future right now and in a little bit they'll be without picks or money..... But we all know all it takes is for injuries to ruin current plans so they better hope they're lucky.

Lol, I will never wish injury on another team because that man has a family. But imagine if Jared Goff got hurt...RIP present and future of the team.

Back
Top Bottom