:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is the face of the future.

tv8nvptnm25geu1onobp

Reuben and Tartt out for Thursday.

On a serious note, CJ has been bad, but if Mullens has to start, I think fans who asked for him to play are going to regret that.

Last edited:
I hope Marcell Harris is in-shape and has a firm understanding of the defense. I'd love to see him out there.

Reuben and Tartt out

On a serious note, CJ has been bad, but if Mullens has to start, I think fans who asked for him to play are going to regret that.
I called for Mullens to play a few weeks back in here. If he’s not competent, then I’ll have nothing to say regarding this team through the end of the season.

I think he’s going to be an upgrade from beathard. I think he’s going to pull the trigger quicker and see some big plays from him.

Nobody knows what will happen, but I see a QB in Mullens who has **** mechanics, an awkward over-his-head release, noodle arm, and a poor grasp of the offense from under center. I don't think he feels comfortable at all taking snaps from under center and then turning his back to the defense. Dude lived out of the gun in college, so it's a long process for anyone making that transition.

Nobody knows what will happen, but I see a QB in Mullens who has **** mechanics, an awkward over-his-head release, noodle arm, and a poor grasp of the offense from under center. I don't think he feels comfortable at all taking snaps from under center and then turning his back to the defense. Dude lived out of the gun in college, so it's a long process for anyone making that transition.
So you’re saying there’s a chance

There's a chance Carr comes back to life, and the Raiders drop 40 on us.:frown:

I hope Mullens balls. I want the dub.

I'm going to rewatch the preseason games tonight for Mullens. My analysis of Mullens is a bit harsh, but that's what I remember. The guys he's played against are currently selling car insurance.

I’m a big Foster fan and think he’s gonna be very good when he’s healthy and on the field but I just think he’s always gonna be banged up and dealing with something. Expecting him to be suit up for 16 games a season might be optimistic

No lie i think the raiders gonna ball out on the niners. Carr does better with not being pressured and thats what niners do best, not pressure the QB. Be prepared to get ugly.

I’m hype I’ve been heated since that 2014 loss mathematically eliminated us from another playoff chase

This the only W I NEED this season

I wont be able to catch most of the game tomorrow. Gonna try to find a bar showing the game and at least catch the end. But actually im not sure if i can stomach it lmao

Im hyped. Heading to niner bar. Havent gone since jimmy g injury. Should be fun!

Hopefully Mullen’s release in a real game is faster than cJ ‘s

If CJ can’t start and nick gets blown tf up who is Mullen’s backup lol? tom Savage?

We have any Wr or TE with high school qb experience for the emergency?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom