:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ozboi ozboi how many points the defense putting up over there?!
IMG_7509.png

22s baby!

How many deep passes did Purdy throw today.. seemed like the kid was tossin a 35 yard bomb down field at least once every drive
Watched the game with my dad and said the same thing. No short conversion passes, just all 30+ floaters. He was very one dimensional today, but I’ll reserve myself if that was the strategy to win since pats had no answer

Watched the game with my dad and said the same thing. No short conversion passes, just all 30+ floaters. He was very one dimensional today, but I’ll reserve myself if that was the strategy to win since pats had no answer
Could be because he hesitated to throw it to BA deep downfield against the Rams.

I was only able to listen to the game and watch the highlights in the evening, but I am glad they took care of business.

Brock is showing out. Haters are grasping at straws at this point attempting to find flaws to discredit his talent. Emmanuel Acho posted a reaction video that sound like he had a boner while watching Brock's throw to Juaun.

Juaun needs to be a Niner for life. He is proving that he is consistent target for Brock and has taken another step in his development. He is clearly the #2.

Aiyuk still needs work.

Trent looked better this week. Saw the sweep where he was one of the lead blocks and he was moving good. He probably saw my tweet from last week lol.

How did Mustafa do yesterday? I only saw that clip where he took out a Pats OL during an INT.

I know they DLine faced a depleted Pats OLine, but I hope this encourages them to be aggressive for the remainder of the year. Bosa is pissed seeing people leaving his Lord Commander's hate speeches early and Sam Okuayinonu was prepared to play.

I hope Fred's ankle isn't bad. Would not be surprised if he doesn't play Thursday.

They'll pull out the win on Thursday, because that's my birthday lol

I was only able to listen to the game and watch the highlights in the evening, but I am glad they took care of business.

Brock is showing out. Haters are grasping at straws at this point attempting to find flaws to discredit his talent. Emmanuel Acho posted a reaction video that sound like he had a boner while watching Brock's throw to Juaun.

Juaun needs to be a Niner for life. He is proving that he is consistent target for Brock and has taken another step in his development. He is clearly the #2.

Aiyuk still needs work.

Trent looked better this week. Saw the sweep where he was one of the lead blocks and he was moving good. He probably saw my tweet from last week lol.

How did Mustafa do yesterday? I only saw that clip where he took out a Pats OL during an INT.

I know they DLine faced a depleted Pats OLine, but I hope this encourages them to be aggressive for the remainder of the year. Bosa is pissed seeing people leaving his Lord Commander's hate speeches early and Sam Okuayinonu was prepared to play.

I hope Fred's ankle isn't bad. Would not be surprised if he doesn't play Thursday.

They'll pull out the win on Thursday, because that's my birthday lol
Libras gang! Oct 1st here 🤙🏽

Back
Top Bottom