:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2 min left. KC with the lead in ATL protecting a 5 point lead with ATL driving the ball deep in KC territory needing a TD.

Do you think KC will give up the TD against Cousins?

Nope because KC doesn’t choke.

Spagnulo’s defense stops ATL just as I thought.

KC 22. Falcons 17. Final score.

Chiefs are 3-0

49ers meanwhile look like xxxx with the second best QB in the league.

This folks is the difference between a real championship team and a fake xxx one.

F*** Kyle Shanahan and the coaches he selects. We nothing but pretenders.

Dude is a wannabe leader if I’ve ever seen one.

Kamala Shanahan is his gotdamn name.
Yep! KC squeak out another W!

IMG_7365.jpeg

Getting old!!! From their Oline holding to now DPI…. Refs playing Bird Box every week 🤬🤬🤬🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

If this team don't make some major changes before game 4, I would know that they are not serious about winning.

cutting kyle williams ronnie bell would tell me theyre serious.

how is ronnie bell a wide receiver and a punt returner who can’t catch a ball nor field a punt? You got two jobs and can’t do either one competently. ****, get jerry’s old *** out the seats of levis and slap a #80 jersey on him. I know the GOAT stays ready to run a slant

Never thought i’d say this but damn i miss those boneheaded unnecessary roughness hits from big play dre. This defense needs another enforcer alongside fred.

In either case, I’m still feeling hopeful. This team has started off worse. Purdy was putting on a master class today despite the drops and Hufanga was back. They’ll be fine

Yep! KC squeak out another W!

IMG_7365.jpeg

Getting old!!! From their Oline holding to now DPI…. Refs playing Bird Box every week 🤬🤬🤬🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️
That’s the way it goes.

When you’re the 3x champs you get all the calls (and non-calls)

49ers and Shanahan haven’t earned that “status.”

cutting kyle williams ronnie bell would tell me theyre serious.

how is ronnie bell a wide receiver and a punt returner who can’t catch a ball nor field a punt? You got two jobs and can’t do either one competently. ****, get jerry’s old *** out the seats of levis and slap a #80 jersey on him. I know the GOAT stays ready to run a slant
"This is why you don't miss camp, young blood"

I say it half jokingly. But the man is 72 years old. If he took over next year he’d be 73. After two years of rebuilding he’d be 75.

nah man, just reading “what if he dies in 1-2 years” was not what i was expecting. Caught me off guard and I had a genuine ‘lol’ :lol:

So I tortured myself and rewatched the game. Idk why the defense lost their edge after dominating the 1st quarter. It's like Sorenson didn't know how to counter what McVay was calling anymore.

Hufanga was playing pretty reckless btw lol.

DLine didn't dominate in all 4 quarters. Seeing Williams beating Warner and front flipping over Hufanga was nasty work lololol.

Sort of shocked Moody missed a FG. I thought this was the year he was going to be automatic. I was wrong.

I swear this team starts off really slow and inconsistent and then it finally clicks and they go on a run. I rather they start winning now, rather than later.

The offense was the biggest question coming into the game. But the end of it, the defense and ST are the biggest issues. Brock, JJ, and Mason (And yes, even Aiyuk with his drops) could handle the offense.

Annoying loss. Cowing and Trent Taylor better get PT over Bell next week.

So I tortured myself and rewatched the game. Idk why the defense lost their edge after dominating the 1st quarter. It's like Sorenson didn't know how to counter what McVay was calling anymore.

Hufanga was playing pretty reckless btw lol.

DLine didn't dominate in all 4 quarters. Seeing Williams beating Warner and front flipping over Hufanga was nasty work lololol.

Sort of shocked Moody missed a FG. I thought this was the year he was going to be automatic. I was wrong.

I swear this team starts off really slow and inconsistent and then it finally clicks and they go on a run. I rather they start winning now, rather than later.

The offense was the biggest question coming into the game. But the end of it, the defense and ST are the biggest issues. Brock, JJ, and Mason (And yes, even Aiyuk with his drops) could handle the offense.

Annoying loss. Cowing and Trent Taylor better get PT over Bell next week.

Learned to appreciate special teams when Harbaugh was here. A great/reliable special teams unit is such a weapon

Brian Schneider needs to lose his job. I'm sick of having such a s**t special teams. Year and year out it's the same thing.

York needs to get an offensive coordinator to balance out shanahan’s piss poor clock management. Time after time, he seems to have no type of awareness of the clock relative to the plays he calls. Absolutely no reason why the rams shouldve had the last possession of the game when you have first down at your own 43 yard line with a minute left. A whole *** ******* idiot.

I totally disagree with this. The Rams had the last possession of the game because players (I am looking at you, Bell) did not execute. Kyle called a game winning drive. Wantinf him to bleed clock and not try to attack and take the game is absurd, and nothing more than hindsight.

Back
Top Bottom