:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im not mad at BA or Trent. Front office cant keep waiting till 1 day before the season starts to sign these guys

JJ clearly the #1 while Deebo is out. Aiyuk is looking mediocre and deserves the criticism for holding out late.

Same goes for Trent rn.
1727049273311.gif

But I ain’t saying that to his face lol
Him and Autumn(I’m going to let spell correct cook) are off because of their hold outs. :smh:

Im not mad at BA or Trent. Front office cant keep waiting till 1 day before the season starts to sign these guys

I’m not one to let the front office off the hook but Haberman reported that the offer BA eventually signed was on the table weeks before. He just waited for amon ra to sign his contract first to see if he could negotiate for more.

Honestly im still kinda shocked so I might be getting my drives mixed up but wasnt that the same one where Juice got called for a hold which basically ruined the drive in terms of down and distance? Was the Ronnie Bell drop that same possession?

Either way that game was won. I hate that Moody missed that 55 yarder but i can somewhat understand. That Ronnie Bell drop to ice the game tho, I cannot. And if im being honest **** a dog house, his time’s up

The juice hold came on their second to last drive. That said, i agree with you. Bell’s time with the niners needs to be done.

I’m not one to let the front office off the hook but Haberman reported that the offer BA eventually signed was on the table weeks before. He just waited for amon ra to sign his contract first to see if he could negotiate for more.
I agree but that was in August when they offered him. St Brown got the deal in April before the draft. BA should have gotten that same deal in April but they decided to play with him and so he went petty and made them wait

No excuses for BA or Trents play. They should've been ready if they were going to sit out of camp

You avoiding the question as usual. Relax I didnt diss Purdy today. This is strictly Wilks vs Sorensen.

as usual you don’t understand that what you’re asking isn’t comparable. comparing a full season to 3 games is stupid

York needs to get an offensive coordinator to balance out shanahan’s piss poor clock management. Time after time, he seems to have no type of awareness of the clock relative to the plays he calls. Absolutely no reason why the rams shouldve had the last possession of the game when you have first down at your own 43 yard line with a minute left. A whole *** ******* idiot.

York needs to get an offensive coordinator to balance out shanahan’s piss poor clock management. Time after time, he seems to have no type of awareness of the clock relative to the plays he calls. Absolutely no reason why the rams shouldve had the last possession of the game when you have first down at your own 43 yard line with a minute left. A whole *** ******* idiot.
I think that punt you wanted was the right move too instead of that I’ll-advised FG attempt.

Yiadom, Bell, Campbell and Moody… smh.

Our special teams is so bad. And the defense, that used to be our thing. There is no pressure

Tired of hearing how big Moodys leg is. Doesn’t mean **** if you can’t make a field goal. ******* bum ***

Back
Top Bottom