:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This team/sport is so frustrating :lol:

Gotta admit I was a little curious how Purdy would do today and the guy delivered. So I’m good on all that talk, gimme CMC, Deebo and Kittle back so we can go back to bullying dweebs :pimp:

Edit—is Dre supposed to come back this year?

They sure felt it

IMG_7363.jpeg

Yiadom, Bell, Campbell and Moody… smh.

Our special teams is so bad. And the defense, that used to be our thing. There is no pressure

Tired of hearing how big Moodys leg is. Doesn’t mean **** if you can’t make a field goal. ******* bum ***
The defense looked very similar to the superbowl defense. Did really well early on and then got carved up later. Mostly due to Yiadom and Campbell. No adjustments on defense to help those guys out.

Jed York should retire #10 so no other player could ever be cursed with that number ever again

Get rid of Sorensen before it gets worse.

I hope Belichick would reconsider coming back to the NFL and taking over this team.

I have little confidence the narcissist Shanahan will ever learn from his mistakes

Back
Top Bottom