:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1727048571234.png

WHAT. A. WASTE.

Not even sure what happened to the running game either

On that last drive, 1:58 left to start the drive. Shanahan could have run the ball. Play for the FG while playing the clock. Had a timeout in their pocket, too. We were getting hella push that second half. I just don’t get shanahan man. He’ll let guerendo get some carries but will bench cowing in favor of ronnie bell who has no confidence in himself? He needs to put bell in that same doghouse he put BA in his rookie year.

i think we started 3-5 a few years ago before making a serious push. Just need to get to 2-2 next weekend and get this **** moving in the right direction

only excuse I’ll make for today is that we had 3 major weapons on offense missing. Put at least one of those guys back in and I highly doubt bell would have made it on todays roster.

Lot of 1-2 teams in the league. Like yall, I’m hella pissed, just reminding myself that there’s a lot of football ahead.

Purdy looked good today. He was extending plays and finding his receivers. Idgaf what some idiots will say about purdy not producing a game winning drive. Bell catches that pass, it’s a different story.

Season just started. When healthy we’re still a threat to win it all. We’ll still win the division.

i don't doubt it :nthat:

but our upcoming schedule is rough only "easy" game is a trap game with new england next week.

otherwise it's tough teams til late december. they have the cardinals, seahawks, chiefs, and cowboys all in the next 5 weeks :nerd: ... followd by Bucs Packers and Bills

On that last drive, 1:58 left to start the drive. Shanahan could have run the ball. Play for the FG while playing the clock. Had a timeout in their pocket, too. We were getting hella push that second half. I just don’t get shanahan man. He’ll let guerendo get some carries but will bench cowing in favor of ronnie bell who has no confidence in himself? He needs to put bell in that same doghouse he put BA in his rookie year.

Honestly im still kinda shocked so I might be getting my drives mixed up but wasnt that the same one where Juice got called for a hold which basically ruined the drive in terms of down and distance? Was the Ronnie Bell drop that same possession?

Either way that game was won. I hate that Moody missed that 55 yarder but i can somewhat understand. That Ronnie Bell drop to ice the game tho, I cannot. And if im being honest **** a dog house, his time’s up

Back
Top Bottom