:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did we ever get confirmation that the team was shutting down Jalen Hurd? I remember the announcement on Trent Taylor.

Fellas I love going back and remembering how excited every prognosticator was when Jimmy G had that abysmal practice followed by the Preseason Start in Denver. The jealousy that surrounds that man is on levels I’ve never seen in my life regarding a QB.

Even guys in this very thread doubted up until about week 9:smh::smh::smh:

speaking of RJJ and moiety moiety ’s post, 49ers had the second best average starting field position.. that’s a sign that RJJ and hitnowski were definitely doing their part on special teams this season

Not only can he reset field position hitnowski also has to be like #4 or 5 on the LB depth chart. Son can lay the wood in the open field. but what the hell was he thinking with that shanked kick off against Seattle? Only bad play I’ve seen him make

Marone is staying put in Jacksonville which means one less potential landing spot for Saleh

Deebo has WR1 potential. If he keeps at it. Bro is fearless and his yac is crazy too.

deebo in the open field is must see TV. Bruh just plays so ******* physical, like a rb with a wr’s number

those reverses they run with him remind me of how jealous i used to get when the rams would run that same play for tavon austin.

Happy new year Niners brethren! the present and the future are bright fellas

I know it’s early but McKinnon and Goodwin can go. I like where we are at both positions without them. Hopefully Jalen Hurd is what we think he could be for us next year and we’re set at RB already.

Earl Mitchell is gonna be a nice depth piece. I'm feeling super confident about this defense heading into the divisional game.

Tartt back, Ford will be close to 100%, Mosely in at corner, Mitchell and Givens providing great great depth in the interior. Kwon potentially coming back if we advance.

This is a top 3 defense with everyone healthy.

Deebo a better fit in Kyle’s offense but don’t act like Metcalf has been some bum or bust, he’s been the goods too just like AJ Brown has been.
Metcalf been good all year....but he drops a lot of passes and has a fumbling issue. As big and muscular Metcalf is, sometimes it seems as if he doesn't like to get hit and drops balls cause he hears footsteps.

DK will eventually be an impact receiver tho....as long as Wilson improves his trust and rapport with him

To get off that broncos sinking ship and land on a contending team that needed a guy like him sounds worth a missed bye to me. California’s kind of a nice place to live too, EMan hit the jackpot on that trade.

The Niners drafted the right wide receiver for them. AJ Brown is a beast and DK Metcalf is nice, but neither of those guys have that dawg mentality that Deebo has. And this offense desperately needed to get tougher. When skulls are getting cracked left and right in games against Seattle, Deebo is thriving. He's the bully on the field, and they're not used to that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom