:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I appreciate the bday love, Niner Fam. Although i havent met yall IRL, I probably talk with many of you more than most of my blood family.

Enjoy the NYE safely fellas

i dont drink much, if at all, but I’m fasho taking henny shots tonite for yall and our squad. BANG BANG NINER ****IN GANG. still hyped off sunday..LET’S ****IN GOOO

My guy Moe200069 was one of the first guys I remember bickering with in here about the 49ers.

I love that guy Happy Birthday papi

:lol: We were at each other’s necks over who’s more important to the squad: bowman or aldon

years later, it’s all love my G!

Happy New Year my brothers!

Forgot to post this the other day

Attachments

• 78F269AC-D1F6-46E0-954A-9F65D6EDC7A3.jpeg
    78F269AC-D1F6-46E0-954A-9F65D6EDC7A3.jpeg
    404.5 KB · Views: 243
I didn’t see the divisional shirt, but I came across a few 49ers grinch crapping in the Seahawks helmet shirts on eBay.

The Niners drafted the right wide receiver for them. AJ Brown is a beast and DK Metcalf is nice, but neither of those guys have that dawg mentality that Deebo has. And this offense desperately needed to get tougher. When skulls are getting cracked left and right in games against Seattle, Deebo is thriving. He's the bully on the field, and they're not used to that.
Well said. He our Cam Chancellor on O.

And what's even more eff'd up for Seattle is that they no longer got Cam lol

Back
Top Bottom