:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anybody else feel like Saleh would be better off in Carolina? I know Riverboat Ron took over the Skins but I feel like he’s the perfect guy to lead that Cleveland roster.

I dont know bout y'all but I like this team much better than Harbaugh's Niners, as great a defense as that 2011-2013 team had.

This team is tougher, better coached, and more fun to watch.

Last night was a dream. Woke up so hyped this morning. Been wearing my jersey all over the city and people loving it.

LFG!!!!

Props to the coaching staff for removing Ahkello towards the end of the game. I understand how good he was playing pre-injury, and totally get why the coaching staff would want to throw him out there, but the time is now that he moves to the bench permanently. Props to the coaches for making the move last night.

Last edited:
It was rough to watch Spoon get picked on, but I mean their not gonna throw it Sherman’s way so it’s expected. Don’t know where they go going forward but EMan had a good PD in the end zone. Spoon looked so good beginning of the season got hurt played okay when he came back now he looks like Spoon from last season.

These 49ers coaches are not hesitant to take a starter out if they are playing like ****

Akhello should of been out after last game tbh. I dont doubt Moseley steps it up.

JIMMY is BYKE! LFG. Dam man what a game last night.

Mostert is an absolute beast. He eats up yards like no other.

Ahkello is 6'3", 200 lbs but plays like he's 5'8", 185 lbs. He doesn't use his hands, jam or get physical wide receivers, and willingly gives them unimpeded releases, which is why he always gets stacked and ends up trailing. The fans I see out there who complain about him not looking for the ball fail to realize that this is the effect, but the cause is him being a **** at the line of scrimmage. Big corners should play big--he doesn't.

And this is not even touching on his run defense, which has been embarrassing since he was in college.

Last edited:
Ahkello is 6'3", 200 lbs but plays like he's 5'8", 185 lbs. He doesn't use his hands, jam or get physical wide receivers, and willingly gives them unimpeded releases, which is why he always gets stacked and ends up trailing. The fans I see out there who complain about him not looking for the ball fail to realize that this is the effect, but the cause is him being a **** at the line of scrimmage. Big corners should play big--he doesn't.

And this is not even touching on his run defense, which has been embarrassing since he was in college.
He seems to always be trailing or a second/step too late. He got killed on a few crossing routes where he was on Lockette. You'd think a guy his size woudl disrupt Lockette at the line, because if he beats you he is GONE

Remind me, what happen to varrett? He came back one game and was burned/scored on but haven’t heard from him since.

Back
Top Bottom