:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tough way to lose but the way the season has been playing out, it seemed like the niners were going to have to win their last game up north since seattle could end up running the table and winning out. even if we went into that game with a 1 game division lead, we'd still have to win.

in any case, our defense still impresses me week after week

As much as the 4th down playcalling infuriated me (if you are gonna throw, at least dont be in shotgun smh), you gotta take care of the ball. Our two losses this year were both games that were completely changed by terrible fumbles by Jimmy. Cant happen against good teams.

great game and tough loss. we knew contains jackson was gonna be a problem. they made adjustments and did a decent job in the second half. take away the fumble and the stupid penalties we had and it’s a different game. those two roughing the passer penalties were huge.

Niners may have already peaked. Pats too.

Ravens peaking now.

Saints have yet to hit their stride, which means they might end up peaking at the right time.

Do the Niners have another streak left in em?

Ravens peaking now.

Saints have yet to hit their stride, which means they might end up peaking at the right time.

I don't know. If there's things to clean up and mistakes being made with play-calling and on the field, than you haven't peaked.

Im just wondering what shanny’s game plan was for this game, it seemed alllll over the place

4th downs with some ballz throwing it

mostert running the rock

2nd half not even sure where deebo went?

kittle staying engaged blocking like a champ even though he wasnt getting the rock.

disappointed with our edge rushers though, freddy warner balled out and the secondary

4 receptions for Sanders, 2 receptions for Kittle, 2 receptions for Deebo

Hard to believe they were shut down all game... Wipe that TD out from Deebo and our passing game was trash again

Ravens peaking now.

as long as this niners defense stays elite and healthy I’m not worried about them peaking too early. They’ve played mobile qbs four out of the last five games and made adjustments to lamar in the second half that slowed him down. This team hasn’t peaked yet. I expect them to win next weekend and collapse on brees.

Their two losses have come via GW field goals. Even with the loss today, the niners offense showed that it can move the ball in ****** conditions, and was a vast improvement from the Washington game. The ground game got back on track as well. Not happy with today’s outcome but in the end, it really comes down to winning in seattle week 17

Back
Top Bottom