:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This was the hardest game on the schedule all season and we're playing without half our starters. I am not sure why people are throwing in the towel on the season.

People jump to conclusions way too fast over one game.  Yall new to football? The football season is full of highs and lows, and you have to remain even-keeled. 

Last edited:
It's just not our year.  One thing after another going wrong.

Starting to feel more and more like this... The way things are going... AZ is gonna win this division

Not sure if I'd go this far. For me at least, I'd have to say weathering the storm until Aldon, Bowman and now PWillis was the goal. I think we've done an alright job of that, in the 2 games we've lost so far we were leading by a decent margin at the end of the 1st half and looked like a different team in the 2nd.

Tonight however, I don't even know. Depleted DB's + Going up against the best QB in the league is not going to equal success very often.

That being said, I was not expecting to get our ***** handed to us tonight. Thought we'd be able to linger around and hopefully the defense could make a couple plays, but got damn Peyton has been a damn surgeon out there tonight.

This was the hardest game on the schedule all season and we're playing without half our starters. I am not sure why people are throwing in the towel on the season. Yall new to football? People jump to conclusions way too fast over one game. 

chiefs, eagles, and broncos, helluva first half without half your defense. just make it to 5-3.

bye week coming at a good time.

i wonder how long kilgore is gonna be out for.

Last edited:
Dial was active tonight. Has he even seen the field?

Also why is Kap still playing, there is nothing to gain.

Last edited:
I knew we werent going to win this game. Too many starters out on defense. Btw backups on defense have been in for a drive or two now. I think Harbaugh and company want to just finish this game out without anymore injuries.

Yeaahhhhh I appreciate the fact that we aren't showing signs of quitting, but I think it's time to pull the starters before this gets even worse

I knew we werent going to win this game. Too many starters out on defense. Btw backups on defense have been in for a drive or two now. I think Harbaugh and company want to just finish this game out without anymore injuries.
Wasn't expecting a miracle BUT, I was expecting the offense to play better than they did tonight

Sidenote JH must have kap on his fantasy team to leave him in this long
mean.gif

Last edited:
9 games left after the bye, are we looking at 6 wins best out of the 9? How do yall think these play out? Az gotta lose some of these games...right?

Last edited:
9 games left after the bye, are we looking at 6 wins best out of the 9? How do yall think these play out? Az gotta lose some of these games...right?
AZ has a tough stretch coming up: PHI, DAL, STL, DET, SEA and KC. I see a handful of losses in there.

As for us, I expect us to go into that SEA game on a 4-game winning streak.

Last edited:

dream scenario: if we can manage to go 4-0 against the NFCW, beat the giants/raiders/skins, we can finish 11-5 and take the division. saints and charger game are gonna be terrible if we let both those qbs sit in the pocket

SEA obviously isn't looking as dominant, i strongly believe he AZ bubble burst soon especially against the eagles, and the rams....

Back
Top Bottom