:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What I wanna know is how Sherman literally locked down one whole side of the field and yet they couldn’t do a damn thing to the other side?

Stafford missed on 4 deep balls for TDs on that side :smh:

Can't block outside zone better than this. Beautiful second level blocks by Laken, Person, and Juice.

giphy.gif

Did he lock it down, or did the Lions game plan to target weak Witherspoon. Sometimes it can be deceiving. Personally I think Sherm still has it. Witherspoon is usually good too. Still early we will see. Most dissapointed in the front 7. It’s literally Buckner and a bunch of guys. Solomon lookin like a bust 19 weeks in

Happy we th the winZ foster back next game and chiefs nect. Lets get some sacks!!

Sooo we need some recievers open, our off line to protect more. Jimmy to not hold off too much and throw it away so its not a sack. Make td on redzone. A lil bit more rb action. Annnnnnnnd our d to pick more and we good lol

This W feels like an L. I feel like they played much better last week on the road and against a better team. Not encouraged by what I saw.

Back to back weeks they play to the level of their competition

Sooo we need some recievers open, our off line to protect more. Jimmy to not hold off too much and throw it away so its not a sack. Make td on redzone. A lil bit more rb action. Annnnnnnnd our d to pick more and we good lol

That’s all.

Somebody asked why Elijah Lee was covering a WR. I'll break down that play when the coach's tape is released.

But in short, if an offense calls all verticals to one side with a crosser underneath from the opposite side, it's almost always the backside LBs job to pick him up. I hope that's somewhat understandable.

It's a pattern-matching cover 3 concept that was created by the hoodie and Nick Saban to cover the weaknesses of cover 3 when they were in Cleveland together.

corner.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure I have ever felt worse about a win.

Jimmy.....good lord that was a horredous performance. I dont care what the stats say. He was awful today. Passes behind or inaccurate all game. Taking sacks he had no business taking. Locking onto WRs. Missing what would have been game changing touchdowns in favor of WRs he was locked onto. And that pick at the end of the game. Sheesh.

All things considered, I think he played better last week.

Defense.....Richard Sherman locked down half the field all day and receivers were still wide open all over the field. Witherspoon was terrible. Colbert was out of position all day. We had a ton of missed tackles again.

Mahomes is gonna light this team up. Needed the win today. 0-3 wouldnt have been a great way to start the year.

Jimmy G... wow what a ******* horrible game. I damn near threw my bobble head on the field after the near pick 6. Not happy after these first 2 games honestly.

Defense was trash, can’t tackle and the left side was getting killed by stafford.

Breida was the person who saved us today and a lot of luck as well.

Lucky to have the win but no way we beating Kc

Mahomes and co. Gonna hang 80 on us next Sunday. This defense is trash. How many snaps did Solly have....10? lol

Back
Top Bottom