:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The defense looked horrific. The LBs were terrible at tackling and Witherspoon was terrible in coverage.

We didn’t win we survived. Not feeling good about next week at all. Good thing Foster is back.

Give Reid and Gordon a call TONIGHT.

Been noticing jimmy been locking eyes on his recievers

Also seems like all our recievers do the same damn thing, all undersized slot guys

Defense? If only we knew our pass rush was nonexistent since last year ...

No one said this ugly **** was gonna be pretty..Feel unsettled about how ****** every aspect of the defense was in the fourth quarter. Not to mention, everyone on defense tackles like chris culliver trynna stop marshawn lynch in the open field. Ugly W but I’ll take it

Glad there weren’t anywhere near as many injuries as last week.

No one said this ugly **** was gonna be pretty..Feel unsettled about how ****ty every aspect of the defense was in the fourth quarter. Not to mention, everyone on defense tackles like chris culliver trynna stop marshawn lynch in the open field. Ugly W but I’ll take it
I agree, Stafford and co. Made mistakes on their last drive, we technically didn't make stops. It doesn't feel assuring at all.

Jimmy got bailed out. Not impressed with this win at all. They need to play better, looking like a 6 win team today.

Back
Top Bottom