:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is what many consider super bowl contenders and we’re holding our own.

This team is going to be extremely competitive this year.

we gotta stay out of our own way in the second half and we got this

Not bad at all. Wish pettis woulda scored that td. But we got ball back in 2nd half and i think we should be good with a td. Now we need to stop cousin. A pick six would be magical

Damn wish we could’ve gotten off the field after one of those 3rd & longs... But nice way to end the half

First half takeaways:

- Coyle is bbq chicken
- Warner is a steal
- Buckner is exactly who we thought he’d be
- Way too many missed tackles

All things considered this game should be tied and the team has weathered the early start time and hostile crowd of an NFC favorite. Pretty good imo.

Ill take that first half. Especially knowing we fumbled at like the 2 and it could easily be tied. And its our ball.

Warner is a beast and for some reason i like his #48 for a LB.

Morris is the starting RB and will likely get the majority of carries all season.

This D is solid for their age.

Shanny should've let Jimmy sling it.

Or try a FB dive with Juice, or a simple QB sneak, or a toss play, or a fake FB hand off RB flip.

Think we coulda gotten in the end zone on any of those plays instead of trying to go to the inside 3x in a row.

Had many opportunities to tie it. Pettis drop. Goaline stance. In the end we still in this. That Buckner sack was huge too.

Checking in fellas. Started the game a little late but I’m caught up.

It’s been said but we gotta do a better job tackling. Missing Toster out there.

On that Pettis play, he made a good play and caught the ball, but the defender made a better play and stuck with it.

Soloman Thomas invisible in the first half against this below average O-Line. Top 5 pick, I expect more.

Defo is going to match his season sack total from last year in one game. :evil:

His sack total from last year never told the entire story. Dude was an animal year. He's looking like he's taking the next step.

Back
Top Bottom