:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Heatseeker I fully agree but I bet the coaching staff front office takes it very slow. Thrusting your franchise QB into a 0-8 season isn’t ideal, not really a situation condusive for building a QB up. 49ers gonna figure out a good spot to bring him in.

hmm not too sure about the best time to bring in Jimmy G this season but i for sure see him starting in Super Bowl 53.

After sitting on the bench in NE for so long I'm sure he's itching to play. I'm not saying this week but I hope we see him next week. Let him start to develop some chemistry with his receivers. Winning does funny things to players so I would'nt be surprised if guys step their game up if we start seeing some TD drives instead of so many punts.

Wow, this is the most impressive play a DB has a made around here in a long time. You couldn't really see what happened from the television angle.

WR runs a dig; Ahkello runs it for him. Someone has been studying. :emoji_astonished: I hope this cocksucker doesn't retire. He's starting to come on really strong.

giphy.gif

The hoodie didn't want to send his son to that ****hole in Cleveland. Thank you, hoodie aka lord of light. :emoji_pray:

naAONRR.gif

Schefter: Garoppolo trade partly fueled by Belichick’s respect for Lynch and Shanahan

"I don't think that they wanted to move on from him," Schefter said. "I just think that they took it as long as they could. They went up to the trade deadline. They made a decision after making repeated attempts to try to re-sign Jimmy Garoppolo that they were going to be unable to do that and so they traded him to San Francisco."

"I think a lot of this also, some part of this, had to do with the fact that Bill Belichick has as much respect as he does for John Lynch and Kyle Shanahan," Schefter continued on Thursday. "And when he looked at it, he could have traded Jimmy Garoppolo anywhere. Cleveland was dying for Jimmy Garoppolo. He decided that he wanted to send him out of conference to an organization he trusted. I know people would be skeptical of that, but I think he believes in these guys and that they're going to do right by Jimmy Garoppolo and this will be a great environment to groom him, grow him, and have him learn.

Last edited:
That sucks, but it's a good opportunity for the young guys to step up. Season aint going anywhere, and we already know Pierre is a damn good piece going into next year.

I want to see more Victor Bolden and Kendrick Bourne.

Yeah we need him back healthy next year, another reason Guwop shouldn't play this year tbh

Side by side comparison of jimmy g and beathard. You can tell jimmy learned from Brady. Look at that footwork and release :wow:

CJ is still really raw. His mechanics need a lot work, but hopefully he can get those ironed out in time and learn under Jimmy.

You guys notice how high CJ carries the ball? He has right under his face mask. Look at Jimmy. He keeps it at the numbers.

Aaron Rodgers made a similar adjustment coming out of college. I think lowering CJ's carry point could help him generate more velocity and throw from a more relaxed position.

mechanics.jpg

Yea jimmy got that same relaxed motion that Rodgers has. Man I can’t wait till he hits the field.

looking this closely again a QB's throwing motions reminds me of how painful it was to watch kaep's awkward throwing motion

Ronald Blair returns this Sunday. I'm looking forward to seeing him play. He looked good in limited playing time last season, and I think this scheme lends itself well to his skill set.

Excited about the Jimmmy G trade for sure. He was really the best QB out there we could've landed this offseason I believe. This is taking into consideration age, money, talent, etc. Wasn't feeling any of the rookies and I've soured on what would be an older and more expensive Cousins.

Sat first row behind the Niners bench at the eagles game last week and went to DC a couple weeks before that. 8-0 or 0-8, I'm out here

anyone here subscribe to the athletic? John Middlekauf (aka Red. I think they're the same person tbh) wrote a good short article on Jimmy G.

LOL. That's not far off. >D

I recommend it. Ted Nguyen is a good one. He does excellent film breakdown and analysis for both Bay Area teams.

Back
Top Bottom