:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2010-2011 Regular Season Thread-Sing Fired:::

Clearly a panic move by Singy to start Smith as bad as Carr looked he only gets 1/2 of a football game to prove himself? Sing must have talked to Troy Smith on the flight to London heard something he liked and said you can start. I don't think any team about to start there 3rd Qb this season in week 8 is going anywhere but his post game press conferences continue say otherwise. 
Oh and Troy Smith against a defense that just gave up 59 points great idea. International embarrassment here we come.

Clearly a panic move by Singy to start Smith as bad as Carr looked he only gets 1/2 of a football game to prove himself? Sing must have talked to Troy Smith on the flight to London heard something he liked and said you can start. I don't think any team about to start there 3rd Qb this season in week 8 is going anywhere but his post game press conferences continue say otherwise. 
Oh and Troy Smith against a defense that just gave up 59 points great idea. International embarrassment here we come.

has andrew made the game thread yet?

and
laugh.gif
@ you guys who wants sing to stay on board beyond this year as if he has anything else to bring to the table.
roll.gif

and
laugh.gif
@ you guys who wants sing to stay on board beyond this year as if he has anything else to bring to the table.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LB510

How's it a panic move? Sing said carr was trash in preseason. Thats why he was pissed nate couldn't overtake him for the #2 spot and why they signed Troy.

I want troy to start, if he doesn't work out then give nate a shot, if thats doesnt work alex will back by then and atleast everybody will know none of the QBs are worth a damn

Originally Posted by LB510

How's it a panic move? Sing said carr was trash in preseason. Thats why he was pissed nate couldn't overtake him for the #2 spot and why they signed Troy.

I want troy to start, if he doesn't work out then give nate a shot, if thats doesnt work alex will back by then and atleast everybody will know none of the QBs are worth a damn

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

and
laugh.gif
roll.gif
You'll have to excuse me if I don't consider a coaching round robin to be a good idea.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

and
laugh.gif
roll.gif
You'll have to excuse me if I don't consider a coaching round robin to be a good idea.

Im really excited that they gave Smith the starting job... Is this game going to be played on tv across the US?

Im really excited that they gave Smith the starting job... Is this game going to be played on tv across the US?

Back
Top Bottom