:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2010-2011 Regular Season Thread-Sing Fired:::

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

LOL @ the 180 this thread took.
Alex Smith is no longer the problem

You say he isnt the problem any longer.  But I can guarantee you this.  If he loses this week to the Raiders, Alex Smith will lose his job, and Mike Singletary will not (yet)..
I think  he is the biggest problem. I was just  saying people in this  thread changed  their mind in the last few posts and I thought it was funny.
That wasn't my opinion
Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by dland24

I'll be there.
youre gonna sell me a ticket? 
smile.gif

laugh.gif
Wish i saw this earlier. I am in the same predicament.  Tickets  are so cheap now.

I'm taking the 49ers in the NT Survival league and not looking back. I have a good feeling about this game.
nerd.gif

Only 8 people left including me. I think there were like 60-70 at the beginning of the season.

I'm taking the 49ers in the NT Survival league and not looking back. I have a good feeling about this game.
nerd.gif

Only 8 people left including me. I think there were like 60-70 at the beginning of the season.

Just wanted to say.. that im rooting for Alex

and by backing that up

I picked him up today for Fantasy Football

I think he'll get the job done vs Oakland and do well
pimp.gif

(Also, Mike Vick -My REAL QB for FF- is out til next week so i need a QB
laugh.gif
grin.gif
)

Anyways go Alex!!!

Just wanted to say.. that im rooting for Alex

and by backing that up

I picked him up today for Fantasy Football

I think he'll get the job done vs Oakland and do well
pimp.gif

(Also, Mike Vick -My REAL QB for FF- is out til next week so i need a QB
laugh.gif
grin.gif
)

Anyways go Alex!!!

alex smith isn't the problem for you 9ers , the coach is. how do yo let alex smith talk you out of not pulling him? so much for COACHING. this is gong to be like another home game for my RAIDERS big win over sd and if we stop the run were good..............RAIDER NATION

alex smith isn't the problem for you 9ers , the coach is. how do yo let alex smith talk you out of not pulling him? so much for COACHING. this is gong to be like another home game for my RAIDERS big win over sd and if we stop the run were good..............RAIDER NATION

Originally Posted by bayareaboss

So there should be about 694 Raider fans in attendance?  

Originally Posted by bayareaboss

So there should be about 694 Raider fans in attendance?  

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that Shawne Merriman is hopeful of being granted his release by Tuesday.

To be exact, Merriman will be "waived" as opposed to released because he's not a vested veteran. According to Schefter, the 49ers would be interested in placing a claim on the once-feared pass rusher. Merriman is reportedly hoping to play for the Ravens, Cowboys, or Dolphins.

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that Shawne Merriman is hopeful of being granted his release by Tuesday.

To be exact, Merriman will be "waived" as opposed to released because he's not a vested veteran. According to Schefter, the 49ers would be interested in placing a claim on the once-feared pass rusher. Merriman is reportedly hoping to play for the Ravens, Cowboys, or Dolphins.

Originally Posted by JPZx

nerd.gif

i see you

Originally Posted by JPZx

nerd.gif

i see you

Back
Top Bottom