:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2010-2011 Regular Season Thread-Sing Fired:::

I would really, really, REALLY like to beat the Raiders.
I have a lot of homeboys that are Raider fans and its already bad enough as it is let alone a head to head win...

SACK THE *%@$ UP!

I would really, really, REALLY like to beat the Raiders.
I have a lot of homeboys that are Raider fans and its already bad enough as it is let alone a head to head win...

SACK THE *%@$ UP!

1-5 is a start and like it was said in the game thread, you gotta crawl before you walk. hopefully the progress continues in carolina. 2.5 games outta first with 10 games left is possible to come back from but take it 1 week at a time. it sucked that st louis and seattle both won games i thought they would lose though.

what im annoyed about is why the hell would they play a game in london this year though. going into the season this 49er team was looked at as an up and comming team but still a team that hasn't had a winning record in 8 years. when you haven't had a winning record in that long and you actually had expectations going into a season for the first time in a while, why would you sacrifice a home game to play in europe.

1-5 is a start and like it was said in the game thread, you gotta crawl before you walk. hopefully the progress continues in carolina. 2.5 games outta first with 10 games left is possible to come back from but take it 1 week at a time. it sucked that st louis and seattle both won games i thought they would lose though.

what im annoyed about is why the hell would they play a game in london this year though. going into the season this 49er team was looked at as an up and comming team but still a team that hasn't had a winning record in 8 years. when you haven't had a winning record in that long and you actually had expectations going into a season for the first time in a while, why would you sacrifice a home game to play in europe.

finally a win
pimp.gif

i think we could still get in the playoffs
we gotta start a streak of wins
and that arizona game will be big

finally a win
pimp.gif

i think we could still get in the playoffs
we gotta start a streak of wins
and that arizona game will be big

I think the 49ers win at least 4 of their next 5...

@Carolina W
Denver (London game) W
BYE
St. Louis W
Tampa Bay W
@ Arizona W

If we can do that then we should be right at the top of the division

@Carolina W
Denver (London game) W
BYE
St. Louis W
Tampa Bay W
@ Arizona W

You haven't learned yet BW?

Stop with the predictions my dude.

The more expectations you have from the 9ers, the more they'll let you down.

You haven't learned yet BW?

Stop with the predictions my dude.

The more expectations you have from the 9ers, the more they'll let you down.

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

@Carolina W
Denver (London game) W
BYE
St. Louis W
Tampa Bay W
@ Arizona W

i hope so,  if the denver game was a real home game i'd be for sure about them winning that game but denver is one of them on and off teams so you don't know what to expect from them.

i will say this though  if their not 2-5 at 1:30 pm pacific time on sunday it's inexcusable. carolina sucks and this is the perfect game to help get rid of the road struggles.

man the other nfc west teams need to start losing though.  seattle and arizona play eachother on sunday, im not to sure which one would be better to see lose and the rams play at tampa  so hopefully the bucs take care of business.

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

@Carolina W
Denver (London game) W
BYE
St. Louis W
Tampa Bay W
@ Arizona W

i hope so,  if the denver game was a real home game i'd be for sure about them winning that game but denver is one of them on and off teams so you don't know what to expect from them.

i will say this though  if their not 2-5 at 1:30 pm pacific time on sunday it's inexcusable. carolina sucks and this is the perfect game to help get rid of the road struggles.

man the other nfc west teams need to start losing though.  seattle and arizona play eachother on sunday, im not to sure which one would be better to see lose and the rams play at tampa  so hopefully the bucs take care of business.

Just trying to keep my the faith my man.  Just because we're losing doesn't mean I'll lose that.

I really do think this is a talented team that has the potential we all thought it could be.  The next 5 are all "winnable" games especially in relation to our first 5. 

Just trying to keep my the faith my man.  Just because we're losing doesn't mean I'll lose that.

I really do think this is a talented team that has the potential we all thought it could be.  The next 5 are all "winnable" games especially in relation to our first 5. 

I refuse to play that win loss game anymore the results always end up poorer than they should have been. At no point would I have thought that 8-8 would be a struggle to reach.

I refuse to play that win loss game anymore the results always end up poorer than they should have been. At no point would I have thought that 8-8 would be a struggle to reach.

Originally Posted by LB510

i feel you but you gotta be confident.  they haven't looked like complete crap since week 3.   they goofed in week 4, had their chances in week 5, and finally won yesterday.  if they were getting smashed every sunday i'd wave the white flag already but the schedule is what it is. it has a bunch of winnable games the rest of the way.  i'm not gonna pencil in any specific game as a for sure win because who knows what can happen but there's a bunch of games left that they should win if they come to play.

Originally Posted by LB510

i feel you but you gotta be confident.  they haven't looked like complete crap since week 3.   they goofed in week 4, had their chances in week 5, and finally won yesterday.  if they were getting smashed every sunday i'd wave the white flag already but the schedule is what it is. it has a bunch of winnable games the rest of the way.  i'm not gonna pencil in any specific game as a for sure win because who knows what can happen but there's a bunch of games left that they should win if they come to play.

Back
Top Bottom