:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2010-2011 Regular Season Thread-Sing Fired:::

I was going to say Alex Smith could possibly be a better QB on a different team, buttttttt this man has Vernon Davis, Frank Gore, Michael Crabtree, and a nice little core of receivers in Josh Morgan, Tedd Ginn, And even Zeigler. Not to mention Westbrook really needs to be involved in that spread offense, Gore aint givin up any touches for nobody
laugh.gif

We like to pick on Alex, but Gore needs to hold onto that damn ball. Crabtree finally came to play (or finally got some touches) this guy is going to be something special in this league IMO. But with the way the things are going, I personally wouldnt want to stay in San Francisco when my contract expires if it continues to go this way.

We have a fully loaded offense, and the best Linebacker in the league (him and Mathews are 1a and 1b IMO)

Ive realized Alex is a decent QB, but he just makes some of the DUMBEST mistakes i've ever seen which makes him fall into that "garbage QB" category. He plays decently well throughout the game but come crunch time he finds new ways to mess up a game. I know its been said a billion times but cot damn I can not believe we had a chance to get Aaron Rodgers.

Id love for us to draft a QB this year but who's to say hes not going to turn out just the way Alex Smith did? Real frustrated with our team right now man. I truly thought we were going to do big things this year, as well as a lot of people did, SanFran fan or not.

Well we better win the battle of the Bay or else I could really care less what happens this season with the squad. Playoffs would be out of reach, as if they are right now..

Good thing the Lakers season starts in 2 weeks.

^^^^^This is what separates raider fans from bandwagon fans. We care about our team no matter what. 0 and 16 or 16 and 0. I could careless when laker season starts I'll support my team. Win lose or tie.

^^^^^This is what separates raider fans from bandwagon fans. We care about our team no matter what. 0 and 16 or 16 and 0. I could careless when laker season starts I'll support my team. Win lose or tie.

rename this thread: "Pink Slip Watch"

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

not comparing fan bases, but raider fans are definitely as loyal as they come.  but let's be honest, niners fans have been just as patient over past 6-7 years, hoping/praying/crossing our fingers for a decent quarterback since Garcia left.  raider fans know this feeling all too well.

rename this thread: "Pink Slip Watch"

not comparing fan bases, but raider fans are definitely as loyal as they come.  but let's be honest, niners fans have been just as patient over past 6-7 years, hoping/praying/crossing our fingers for a decent quarterback since Garcia left.  raider fans know this feeling all too well.

No.  That is what separates you and DrizzyD.  Dont think his views reflect all of the rest of us.  

No.  That is what separates you and DrizzyD.  Dont think his views reflect all of the rest of us.  

49er fans are probably just as loyal to their team as raider fans. I don't see how they have showed that they aren't

Like moe200069 said both teams have had minimal success the past few years and the true fans root for their team no matter what.

i've got no problems with 9er fans, hoping for a good game sunday at candlestick.

49er fans are probably just as loyal to their team as raider fans. I don't see how they have showed that they aren't

Like moe200069 said both teams have had minimal success the past few years and the true fans root for their team no matter what.

i've got no problems with 9er fans, hoping for a good game sunday at candlestick.

Originally Posted by dland24

this

this

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Give him till the bye-week, that's all I'm saying.

Hes had 6 !#!+%*! years to show us something!
What had he showed win the game gets out of reach he shows some signs of being a respectable QB.

He doesn't know when you throw the ball away or just take a sack

The offense can run any passing plays over 10 yards (on a 3rd and long we might as well punt the ball away because we know a check down from Gore to pick up 3 yards)

He checks down to Gore primarily as a first option (althought he really seemed to look to throw down field and not look for Gore as much)

Name ONE thing he does well? Dont worry I'll wait

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Give him till the bye-week, that's all I'm saying.

Hes had 6 !#!+%*! years to show us something!
What had he showed win the game gets out of reach he shows some signs of being a respectable QB.

He doesn't know when you throw the ball away or just take a sack

The offense can run any passing plays over 10 yards (on a 3rd and long we might as well punt the ball away because we know a check down from Gore to pick up 3 yards)

He checks down to Gore primarily as a first option (althought he really seemed to look to throw down field and not look for Gore as much)

Name ONE thing he does well? Dont worry I'll wait

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

i respect that and i hope it's a good game sunday but one thing that's going to annoy me from either side is if fans of either the raiders or niners start poppin off after the game on sunday. 

if the 49ers win yea it would be nice to beat the raiders but there's no reason to brag about it imo because at the end of the day they'll still be 1-5 and in last place in the west and they haven't done crap since 2002 so while getting the win will be good, i could care less about the battle of the bay. this isn't 2002 where both teams were good and i was real excited after that win in oakland.

same with the raiders, that team hasn't won more then 5 games in a single season since 2002,  if they beat the 49ers good for them but at the same time their team hasn't done anything either so there's no need for their fanbase to get hyped up off of beating an 0-5 team.

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

i respect that and i hope it's a good game sunday but one thing that's going to annoy me from either side is if fans of either the raiders or niners start poppin off after the game on sunday. 

if the 49ers win yea it would be nice to beat the raiders but there's no reason to brag about it imo because at the end of the day they'll still be 1-5 and in last place in the west and they haven't done crap since 2002 so while getting the win will be good, i could care less about the battle of the bay. this isn't 2002 where both teams were good and i was real excited after that win in oakland.

same with the raiders, that team hasn't won more then 5 games in a single season since 2002,  if they beat the 49ers good for them but at the same time their team hasn't done anything either so there's no need for their fanbase to get hyped up off of beating an 0-5 team.

^
But its still a huge rivalry in the bay, Im still gonna be talking +%@ to my raider friends when the niners beat them

^
But its still a huge rivalry in the bay, Im still gonna be talking +%@ to my raider friends when the niners beat them

co-sign my man

co-sign my man

WCF looks like your gameday thread making privileges have been revoked as well.
laugh.gif

Who's next?

WCF looks like your gameday thread making privileges have been revoked as well.
laugh.gif

Who's next?

Back
Top Bottom