:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2010-2011 Regular Season Thread-Sing Fired:::

49ers fans.. do you think yesterday was an aberration for crabtree?

someone offered me him in my fantasy league for holmes

and i figure him missing the preseason hurt his numbers starting out.. but he has been ok numbers wise and has been consistently getting more targets/better numbers (even without the added TD sunday)

and i figure him missing the preseason hurt his numbers starting out.. but he has been ok numbers wise and has been consistently getting more targets/better numbers (even without the added TD sunday)

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Mark Sanchez > Alex Smith

Thats more than enough reason to hit decline IMO. 

Mark Sanchez > Alex Smith

Thats more than enough reason to hit decline IMO. 

Originally Posted by acidicality

I'm next in line....then Andrew if we lose again
laugh.gif
nice, so i get to make the London game? 
happy.gif

Too many options in NY and theyll drive tomlinson and greene to the ground, crabtree has been getting more targets ever since raye got fired.  Press the accept button. 

Too many options in NY and theyll drive tomlinson and greene to the ground, crabtree has been getting more targets ever since raye got fired.  Press the accept button. 

Cold blooded.........you dudes just straight jacked the gameday threads from NikeTalker23........
laugh.gif
.  Dudes is passing it around like it's Young Berg's chain.

Cold blooded.........you dudes just straight jacked the gameday threads from NikeTalker23........
laugh.gif
.  Dudes is passing it around like it's Young Berg's chain.

Originally Posted by dland24

WCF looks like your gameday thread making privileges have been revoked as well.
laugh.gif

Who's next?

laugh.gif

sorry fellas. just like the niners alex smith also has me winless

laugh.gif

get to it. not andrew hes an alex smith stan
laugh.gif
 have offbad or deuce or dl24 or NTL or somthing

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

laugh.gif
happy.gif
i'm after NTL

I'll take week 11 then.
Anyone that makes a game thread thats an Alex Smith fan shall be reported

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

laugh.gif
happy.gif
i'm after NTL

I'll take week 11 then.
Anyone that makes a game thread thats an Alex Smith fan shall be reported

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

WCF looks like your gameday thread making privileges have been revoked as well.
laugh.gif

Who's next?

laugh.gif

sorry fellas. just like the niners alex smith also has me winless

laugh.gif

get to it. not andrew hes an alex smith stan
laugh.gif
 have offbad or deuce or dl24 or NTL or somthing

Guess you should report me when I make a game thread.

As for what does Alex Smith does well. He has all the tools and mechanics to be a good QB, he just doesn't have the killer instinct and poise of a starting QB. But with a team that believes in you, he'll come around.

As for what does Alex Smith does well. He has all the tools and mechanics to be a good QB, he just doesn't have the killer instinct and poise of a starting QB. But with a team that believes in you, he'll come around.

so i don't remember how to embed anymore... but everyone remember young brandon lloyd? i remember some circus catches but not all this... @1:42 did dis dude just did dis

and who can forget this
10ohcb7.jpg

so i don't remember how to embed anymore... but everyone remember young brandon lloyd? i remember some circus catches but not all this... @1:42 did dis dude just did dis

and who can forget this
10ohcb7.jpg

He's 5 years into his career clearly he doesn't have it. Only means HE NEVER WILL
It's not that I think or for the majority of fans believe Troy Smith or David Carr are the next Peyton Manning. But can either of them that much worse than Alex Smith? If your being bullied after school are you going to continue walking the same way home and continue to get bullied or are you going to switch it up and find another way home? Clearly the 49er's refuse to adapt.
tired.gif

As if we needed more Alex Smith stats to further prove under underachievement.

05-'10

52 career Int's

33 career fumbles

85 Turnovers

vs.

43 Touchdowns

He's 5 years into his career clearly he doesn't have it. Only means HE NEVER WILL
It's not that I think or for the majority of fans believe Troy Smith or David Carr are the next Peyton Manning. But can either of them that much worse than Alex Smith? If your being bullied after school are you going to continue walking the same way home and continue to get bullied or are you going to switch it up and find another way home? Clearly the 49er's refuse to adapt.
tired.gif

As if we needed more Alex Smith stats to further prove under underachievement.

05-'10

52 career Int's

33 career fumbles

85 Turnovers

vs.

43 Touchdowns

[h2]Singletary likely out after this season[/h2]
Posted by Andy Benoit

Jason Cole of Yahoo! Sports was the first to mention that the 49ers had issues with the play-calling of offensive coordinator Jimmy Raye. Not long after Cole’s revealing article came out, the Niners fired Raye.

So maybe it’s worth paying attention when Cole writes this:
singletary101210.jpg

If the 49ers should pull off a miracle comeback this season, it probably won’t save coach Mike Singletary’s job. According to a team source, Singletary will need to do some extraordinary things over the final 11 games to have any hope of coming back as coach. That extraordinary thing would be something like winning all of the remaining games and even a playoff contest or two.

While York also said this weekend that he’s “absolutely

[h2]Singletary likely out after this season[/h2]
Posted by Andy Benoit

Jason Cole of Yahoo! Sports was the first to mention that the 49ers had issues with the play-calling of offensive coordinator Jimmy Raye. Not long after Cole’s revealing article came out, the Niners fired Raye.

So maybe it’s worth paying attention when Cole writes this:
singletary101210.jpg

If the 49ers should pull off a miracle comeback this season, it probably won’t save coach Mike Singletary’s job. According to a team source, Singletary will need to do some extraordinary things over the final 11 games to have any hope of coming back as coach. That extraordinary thing would be something like winning all of the remaining games and even a playoff contest or two.

While York also said this weekend that he’s “absolutely

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Most definitely.
In 6 more years he's sure to come around.

Back
Top Bottom