Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like 'em... feel good even with elites on. I know I'll probably only rock a few times though this year. I have a problem
mean.gif
Those almost look like the blue on the China 9's...and I can't be wearing out my 9's like that, lol

HOH manager told me to call back wednesday about Jades... I had to inform him about the release date change unless he was playing dumb :lol:

I heard a rumor that they are going to release on the 11th as well in larger quantities, anybody think this is true?

I heard a rumor that they are going to release on the 11th as well in larger quantities, anybody think this is true?

NO!

If they was releasing over seas only then yeah but with them releasing in the States I think this is it

they have tooooo many colorways of the Xs to drop before 2013 for them to release the same shoe in the States on 2 different days

I just dont see it happening

comfort wise the 10s don't got **** on the 9s 8s or 7s and defiantly not the 6s (by far the most comfortable lebron) maybe I'm tripping but they aren't that comfortable, i think the nike+ version adds some hardness(if thats a word) into the bottom of the shoe! anyone feel me on that?

I like 'em... feel good even with elites on. I know I'll probably only rock a few times though this year. I have a problem :smh:

what size are these? the bottoms look more gummy blue i.e. the GS version rather than more clear i.e. the adult version... box looks HUGE too

not saying their fake, just seeing if this is the adult version or not.

edit: no jeweled swoosh. GS version NM

Last edited:
These are the Nike Stores/Nike Towns receving the Jade colorway. (Any others I may have missed, please correct me.)

Chicago
Las Vegas
Seattle
San Francisco
Santa Monica
Roosevelt Field
Los Angeles
Dallas

so Nike is just gonna release 4 Lebrons in a months time? Pushing out 2 releases on one saturday? How do you guys do it? I can't afford all these releases.

NO!
If they was releasing over seas only then yeah but with them releasing in the States I think this is it
they have tooooo many colorways of the Xs to drop before 2013 for them to release the same shoe in the States on 2 different days
I just dont see it happening

I see this happening. Similar to the Cannon release last year. Fact that original date was Nov they might just release more widely then

Wahhh. If this is true then I may have another chance. Maybe even Eastbay and Finishline will carry them? I hope so

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom